Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Selling my phone while on NEXT

Selling my phone while on NEXT

Can I sell my phone while I'm making payments. if so can I use websites like "Swappa" or Ebay?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but turns out it's just not something I'm used to. I'd like to go back to an iphone.

The pay off on my phone is $688.78 because I just got it in Janaury.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Selling my phone while on NEXT

It is your phone, you own it. You can do what you want with it but you still have to complete paying for it. I think you can either keep making the monthly payments or pay in full.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Master

Re: Selling my phone while on NEXT

@MissTrisha wrote:

Can I sell my phone while I'm making payments. if so can I use websites like "Swappa" or Ebay?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, but turns out it's just not something I'm used to. I'd like to go back to an iphone.

The pay off on my phone is $688.78 because I just got it in Janaury.

As sandblaster told you, you can sell it, or keep using it.  Do keep in mind that until you have finished paying AT&T for it, it will remain locked to AT&T, so whoever buys it can only use it on the AT&T network.  It is possible that they won't care, but most buyers want their phones to be unlocked so they can use them on the carrier of their choice.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support