Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Problem started Sept 2018 with a complaint about boxes and escalated too paying to much

Contributor

Problem started Sept 2018 with a complaint about boxes and escalated too paying to much

my problem started actually when I moved in 2015 to my home. I was told wireless boxes were the wave of the future. I told the installer that I did not want them but he told me they would work seamlessly HAHAHA worst joke ever. So these and other problems went on for years. Finally hit enough in 2018 called and demanded lower price because of all of the things that weren't working in short they promised me one thing and did the exact opposite. In March I knew I was leaving so I told U-verse but they didn't care and kept charging me through til April. Now they are demanding money I have notes on all the dates, times, and people who I spoke with about the prices and the promises to fix the boxes and wire them. They aren't seeing reason. They seem to think that demanding 125.00 right now (which I paid) and the completion of 500 before the end of the month. So I can't understand after all of these months of trying to rob peter to pay paul, I am in complete debt. I have now Direct T.V.  because I couldn't bundle and U-verse. So I am being held hostage, they took my money but shut everything off. Which wasn't part of the agreement, now after that 125.00 they are saying I gotta pay the rest of the 375.00 then I will be able to get my phone and internet. I cannot work miracles and I see how easy it is for them yo honor there side. I have done my end I have returned my equipment. I have spent so many hours in 2018-2019. Obviously I am being taking advantage of because they didn't honor the contract, but if I am at fault it is super simple for them to get at me.

I doubt anyone will see or do anything about this. I see 12 pages of these I really doubt any response...

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Problem started Sept 2018 with a complaint about boxes and escalated too paying to much

@MarieC  Hello. You posted this in the AT&T Digital Life Forum. Unfortunately, I do not have the knowledge to be able to assist you with this. Have you tried posting this in the Uverse forum? They are very good at responding.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Problem started Sept 2018 with a complaint about boxes and escalated too paying to much

Could please tell me how to get in to that forum? 

thank you very much for answering me

Marie 

Message 3 of 4
Community Support

@MarieC  Hello. It is accessed thru the main Community Forums page under internet...

https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet/ct-p/att_internet

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support