Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Pay Bill

Contributor

Pay Bill

I'm signed in to my account, where do I go to make payment online? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: Pay Bill

Hover your cursor over the "Billing, Usage, Payments", it will pop up some links. Look for the one that says "Make Payment"

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

This is one of the worst web sites I have ever encountered. Where do you pay your bill??? I was on chat and the man would not tell me. He wanted to take care of it himself. I explained that I do this every month and I want to know where to go. He never did tell me. Why these people cannot just simplify things is beyond me. Going to start getting paper bills.

Message 3 of 8
Contributor

i pay mybill  yesterday

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Agree...What has happened to the AT&T site? Keeps asking me to link accounts...I only have ONE ACCOUNT with AT&T and the site is not letting me see my bill !!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 8
Contributor

i need to pay my bill

Message 6 of 8
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTCustomerCare
‎01-17-2018 10:33 AM

@mnavia You can log into your portal and follow the below steps.

1. Select the menu icon in the top right of your screen.

2. Select My Account

3. Select Billing / Payments

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 8

I agree.  At & T has gone backwards in my opinion.  I used to be able to pay my bill 24 hours a day through the automated phone system.  Now, I can only pay through the automated system during business hours.  Excuse me?!!!!  This is 2019!  Every other company lets me pay via their automated system 24 hours a day.  Why not At & T???? 

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support