Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Over charged for ATT services

Tutor

Over charged for ATT services

So, I just so happen to looking at my account and noticed that my promo was about to expire.  Naturally, I decided to chat with a rep.  While chatting with the rep he says that, I see your paying $68.99 per month.  Immediately, I know something is wrong because my bill is $90 ish per month.  So the rep then begans to talk about a new promo deal.  But I'm like, wait I've been getting over charged for a year without knowing?!!!  So the rep calls me personally to try to pacify the my issue, and then he puts his supervisor on the phone.  He says that my bill would be reduced to $62 per month.  I didn't agree to it because I wasn't sure why I was being over charged.  So, I log back into my account and see that my bill is $62 now and not $90.  

Message 1 of 8
Community Support

Re: Over charged for ATT services

@ramon8169 Hello. I am sorry that you are having a billing issue. Is this regarding Digital Life, home security? I think you may be referencing your wireless or DirecTV bill, but want to confirm. If the bill is not for Digital Life, you posted this in the Digital Life Forum and unfortunately, it is not something I am able to assist with ... have you tried posting in the correct forum?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8
Tutor

What forum do I need to post my issue to?

Message 3 of 8
Community Support

@ramon8169 Which service is the issue about?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8
Tutor

Billing

Message 5 of 8
Community Support

@ramon8169  Billing for which service? We have wireless, DirecTV, internet, Uverse, Digital Life

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 8
Tutor

My entire bill is in question.

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Community Support

@ramon8169  I understand and am trying to get you to the correct forum. The amount you reference on the bill is for one of our services or a couple of them... I am trying to figure out what service you are being billed for so I can direct you to the correct forum so that this can get resolved for you. For example.. Digital Life is a completely separate bill from any other AT&T products... is your bill regarding Digital Life charges or is the bill regarding wireless? Or one of the other products? Thank you

Employee Contributor*
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support