Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Just cancelled DL

Contributor

Just cancelled DL

I wish we had seen this part of the forum before today. We tried contacting DL as well numerous time about moving our system and kept hearing the same thing about needing to be barged almost $900 and we had to do the work of removing all of the components we wanted at our new house. We have had our system since 2014 and remember being told in the AT&T store (where we bought our system) that moving wasn’t a big deal and not costly. I’m sorry but after being a consistent customer for 4 years We don’t understand why we are being charged $900 and needing to commit to a new contract. We felt like there was no other choice than to leave DL for something more competitively priced. 

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Just cancelled DL

@Cbandauskas  Hello. My apologies for the issue. If you would like to, please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address,  and contact info and I can see what options there are for you if you haven't obtained new service elsewhere yet. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support