Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Horrible Customer Service

Contributor

Horrible Customer Service

I have been a loyal AT&T Customer for over 15 years.  I have service for all of my 6+ mobile devices and pay on average $450 per month to AT&T for service.  I recently signed up for the Digital Life Security service, less than 2 months ago.  We unexpectedly had to move and our new home already has a home security system installed.  I called Digital Life to cancel and was told that I would have to pay a $550 early cancellation fee for having to cancel the service.  I RECEIVED THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! After being a loyal customer for all these years, you would think AT&T would waive this fee or at least offer a reduced fee.  I plan on cancelling all accounts with AT&T.  Did I mention I was told this after waiting for someone to answer my call via the 1-800 number for more than 30 minutes, then I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they could ONLY call me back and that I could NOT continue to hold?  I was also given an address to write my complaint to a "Customer Response" center---no email address, no telephone number---only an address.  AT&T really needs to work on their customer service.  This is extremely disappointing, especially for someone who has been with AT&T for so long.  Totally unhappy and planning to share this experience wherever I can.

Message 1 of 1
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support