Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Customer Service Absolutely Terrible

Customer Service Absolutely Terrible

I cannot wait until my contract is over later this year.  I am dealing with a payment error in which my online payment made in late December has not applied to my account.  It is early February and still no resolution. Yet I am receiving past due notices.  

I have called the 888 number several times only to be on hold for up to 20 minutes or more and then have the call disconnected midway through the conversation.  AT&T never calls back to continue the conversation.

How hard it is to find the payment?  I have provided AT&T with proof of payment from my bank.  Every time I finally have a full conversation with AT&T, I get the same result - We will look into this can call you back.  Ridiculous!

In spite of what the service has to offer, the customer service and billing staff are terrible.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Customer Service Absolutely Terrible

Hello @Prickdrell  

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your bill. I am happy to help you with this! 
Please click here to send a private message to Digital Life.  In your message, include the account holders name, address, contact number, email and the best time to contact you.

Thank you for choosing AT&T Digital Life!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support