Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can anyone HELP ME?!

Tutor

Can anyone HELP ME?!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

AT&T has made a huge mistake on my account & there is not ONE person that can help me!! My husband is currently on the phone with AT&T going rounds and rounds with them. I just went out there & told him there is no use. These people do not care about the mess they have made on my account & are not willing to help!

My story:

In Sept 2014 we connected digital life service. Unfortunately when they came out they connected us with 2 accounts. The technicians left their unused equipment here & we were not told what to do with the equipment!! I ask if we could drop it off at a att location & I was told no. I asked if any technician can come by & pick up the equipment & I was told no! Here we are 2015 & my account is closed in ERROR! They have sent me to collections for an early termination fee & .... EQUIPMENT! Now! I cannot connect service until they receive the equipment. They also will not take off the early termination fee until they receive the equipment & to top it off, when we reconnect there is a 2 year contract added on!! Is that not an "I got ya'" or what?! I have sent off the equipment over a week ago! I still have no service. I have a 14 month baby so the digital life alarm system did give me some peace of mind at night. We do not live in the best neighborhood. I just would like my service back on!!! -_-

I do not know what else to do at this point... Some people have been very helpful-
Trovojye: ***** - Best customer service rep. ever! This rep. Helped me so much! He took the time to understand where I was coming from & tried to help me as best as he could!

Some people have not wanted to help me at all!!
SUPERVISOR Steven *****! ***** I cannot beliece that this guy is a supervisor for at&t! He was not willing to help me. He sounded as though he did not even care. He transfered me to the wrong dept on purpose!

I work in customer service & this is not how it is suppose to be. Where I work... We go the extra mile. If it is our mistake we take the time to fix the problem. We do not give people the run around and basically tell them too bad. The lack of customer service I have received over all is just mind blowing. I have all 4 services with att & they could careless.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 10
ACE - Sage

Re: Can anyone HELP ME?!

1.   posting 3 times in 5 minutes doesn't help and is against community guidelines. 

2.   Follow this link and send a private message ( left column, half way down the screen)

https://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3048862

They should respond within 48 hours.  You can also try the Facebook page 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10
Tutor

Sorry. Honestly... I am new to this & I am not quite sure what I am doing. So please bare with me. Thank you. I tried to delete as best as I could. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
ACE - Sage

No big deal, rookie mistake, lol.
Let us know if contacting Digital Life support gets this fixed.
I have seen several terrible reviews on DL.
Too bad....

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 10
Community Support

@Osbre11

We are listening and want to help you! I am sorry to hear of all the issues you've experienced. We appreciate you trusting us to help keep your home secure. Our Customer Support Leadership would like to expedite the resolution of this matter. Please share a little more information by clicking here to send Digital Life a private message. In your message please include:

• Your name
  • Account number
  • Address
  • Contact number
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 10
Tutor

I sent a private message but still no response.... :/ waiting
Message 6 of 10
Community Support

@Osbre11

We have not forgotten about you. I'm sorry you haven't been contacted yet. If you are not contacted by by end of day tomorrow 10/20, please let us know so we can escalate further.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 10
Tutor

I STILL am waiting for someone to contact me!! I cannot believe this!!! I am still with out service & I cannot get anyone to help me out! This is absolutely ridiculous.
Message 8 of 10
ACE - Sage

@ATTDigitalLifeCS

It has been over a week, just from this forum.  This is the kind of service that gives a customer every right to cancel and tell you to remove your equipment and don't dare charge another cent.

Someone needs to resolve this, anyway possible, yesterday.

Message 9 of 10
Community Support

@Osbre11

I'm very sorry it has taken so long to contact you. I'm working to get you contacted ASAP.

Also, I've attempted to reply to your private messages multiple times but I'm unable to do so. I can reply to all other messages except the ones you've sent. I think you may have private messages turned off in your profile settings.

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support