Explore & discover

Helpful Links

AT&T's promotional stategy

Contributor

AT&T's promotional stategy

Let me first start off by saying I appreciate AT&T coming up with some plan of action to combat the recent surge of awesome plans being offered by other carriers. However, it is not enough and I believe they will soon lose me as a customer if something doesn't change soon. The data usage is killing me because I am not permitted to access Internet sites for personal reasons while at work (meaning I can't play music via playlist on YouTube), and I spend most of my days in this place, which forces me to utilize my personal data, which is gone within a week of being renewed. Unless I substantially increase the datain my current plan, I do not believe I will EVER see anything roll over. I am a loyal consumer, but I need to begin to be wise with my spending. Question: How are other carriers offering unlimited data usage?!
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: AT&T's promotional stategy

The other carriers that still provide "unlimited" is not truly unlimited. It has a limit after which you are throttled to the point that you can barely use data. You can use all the data that you want, but after you reach a certain level, you no longer get data at full speed.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: AT&T's promotional stategy

You tube playlists stream with high data use due to video.
Why not use spotify? spotify will use 1/10th the data as YouTube video and you can create offline playlists.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support