Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to reset password

I know my password and have access to my email via phone, however when I try to log in on my computer I am met with error code 205.2. I would like to reset my password so that I can access my email via computer however both the phone number and security questions are incorrect.  I have had thi

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(29)
How do I get someone in AT&T email support to look into an issue on their side?

My email is on legacy @pacbell.net domain. AT&T owns this domain.  It is "powered by Yahoo", whatever that means other than the fact that I need to access my email through Yahoo mail.  Yahoo (and Google) implemented stricter rules for email senders, particularly bulk senders, earlier

Questions

Cant Access email. Been hacked

I cant get into my email account. WHen trying to use the recovery steps, it has someone else email address and phone number. How do I get help with this. I been searching and asking on ATT.com, but cant get a answer or live person

Questions

cannot login to my [email scrubbed] email

My old computer crashed and the drive appears to be unrecoverable. I kept my list of password on that crashed drive. [email scrubbed] has been my prime email account for more than 10 years. I spent considerable time on the phone for help and was directed to fill out and submit a form. Since I kept e

Questions

spam

my friends emails are going to spam even though they are in my contacts. Even my own emails to go spam !!

Questions

Save multiple attachments

I have to view each attachment, save into my Finder. Why can't  I save All Attachments? Also, why does it not remember the  last place I have saved attachments? Every doc I want to save, I have to choose the iCloud folder, then Documents, then the  subfolder and hope I don't have to

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.