Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhone XS

iPhone XS

I can't activate my alarm from iPhone anymore. what do I need to do to fix

Message 1 of 7
Community Support

Re: iPhone XS

@Davidson20  Hello. Would you please provide some more information so that I can assist you. Do you have the app installed? Is it just not working? Are you not able to log in? Please provide some detail around the issue. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7

Yes the app is installed. I just switched to iPhone xs and everything on the app works except being able to set alarm from iPhone
Message 3 of 7
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎02-04-2019 1:37 PM

@Davidson20  You should have bottom navigation on the screen when you log in and the arming is at the bottom... can you please show me a screen shot of the app when you log in? Just click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a private message of the screen shot. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7

Duh I didn't know the lock icon was for setting alarm. Thank you sooooo much

Message 5 of 7

Thank you so much for your help and really didn't want to sit on hold with at&t trying to get help

Message 6 of 7
Community Support

@Davidson20  I am so glad it's working for you! You are more than welcome. Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great rest of your day!

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support