Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Requested to update YES or NO to remember sign in! Unable since to access account?

Highlighted
Teacher

Requested to update YES or NO to remember sign in! Unable since to access account?

Digital Life required an answer to a message confirming a Yes or No to remember sign in !  Since that time I have had to call them for assistanve to access my account via my Apple iPhone 7 + App. 

Each Agent required the lengthy process to be repeated only to fail 4 days in a row.

The last agent suggested I delete  the App. and install a new one. Same process required & failed.

Digital Life has caused this issue by trying to update their info but has been unable to fix it.

Each call that I've made, the Agent acts like it is something new, I have spent too many hours on this!

I have asked them to notify me by emaul when the App is fixed, no acknowledgement is made ?

Message 1 of 3
Community Support

Re: Requested to update YES or NO to remember sign in! Unable since to access account?

@OIDDAD84 I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. Can you please provide specific details of the trouble you are encountering? Are you getting any error messages, if so what are the messages you are getting?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by OIDDAD84
‎11-27-2017 3:08 PM

Re: Requested to update YES or NO to remember sign in! Unable since to access account?

Well this AM, I spent several attempts with Agents that failed. Finally an
Agent working within on Digital Life's Equipment activated the App. on my
Iphone 7+ agreeing it was solved from within. Therefore, I requested some
form of Consideration for all the time and effort required of me without
which it would never have been resolved. It was done!
Of course it was necessary to go back to the original request from Digital
Life to accept or reject Yes or No, as where to fix the problem. My App is
now working correctly !
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support