Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Outdoor Cameras

Contributor

Outdoor Cameras

I have 4 cameras from Cox but it's  hardwired to my house I no longer have Cox and when a At&t sales rep. Came to my door I asked about the service and would they be compatible the rep said yes that is why I switched services to At&t but never can get an answer and now my house is not secured

Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Destinni
‎11-06-2018 3:07 PM

Re: Outdoor Cameras

@Destinni  Hello. The cameras from Cox are not compatible with AT&T Digital Life services. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number? I would like to have this looked into. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Wasn't satisfied because was told my cameras would be compatible and able to use since it was hardwired to my house. Now I have to pay over thousand dollars to get new cameras and service. 

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Not happy at all

Message 4 of 5
Community Support

@Destinni  I completely understand your frustration. Would you please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number? I would like to have this looked into. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support