Explore & discover

Helpful Links

No sound for push alerts on iPhone XS

Highlighted
Contributor

No sound for push alerts on iPhone XS

I get the alert window but no sound.  I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I’ve made sure the app notifications are on (especially sound). Still nothing.  What can I do now??

RT

Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Romney
‎08-11-2019 10:30 AM

Re: No sound for push alerts on iPhone XS

@Romney  Hello. Thank you for letting me know. I was able to get this over to our internal folks and they have located the issue with iOS and the sound not coming thru.. they are working on a quick fix for Apple to deploy , however it will take a few days. My apologies for the inconvenience. I will circle back to this post and let you know once the fix is released.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Still waiting...  A sound alert is a ESSENTIAL PART of a security system app.

What is the status of the fix?   

Message 3 of 5
Community Support

@Romney  Hello. We understand are are still waiting for the fix to go thru to iOS. I did state it would take a few days for this. If you would like , you can change back to your text messages until I circle back to let you know that the fix has gone thru for sound. Thank you for your patience.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Community Support

@Romney  Hello. The sound issue was resolved earlier this morning... you should be hearing sound now when you receive a push notification.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support