Explore & discover

Helpful Links

My Digital Life website is stuck on Lost Connection

Tutor

My Digital Life website is stuck on Lost Connection

I try to connect to the My Digital Life website using Chrome and Windows 10, and I get stuck on Connection Lost and Attempting to Reconnect.  Interestingly enough, I can see through the busy indicator, my devices.

Message 1 of 12
Community Support

Re: My Digital Life website is stuck on Lost Connection

@MWLong  Hello. Would you please try clearing your cache and restarting your browser and let me know if that works?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 12
Tutor

I tried this.  No change

Message 3 of 12
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎07-07-2019 1:25 PM

@MWLong  Okay, open a chrome browser window and press cntrl+shift+N.(this will open private mode  that doesn't cache or use cookies) Then proceed to logging into Digital Life. If that does not work, would you mind trying Firefox? That is our official browser as it doesn't block anything from the site from coming thru. Randomly, chrome will have this issue and usually clearing the cache and restarting the browser solves it . Please let me know.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 12
Tutor

That did the trick.  Thank you

Message 5 of 12

That works.... Thanks!

Message 6 of 12
Teacher

So you guys cant figure out how to make this work with CHROME OR EDGE?  Are you SERIOUS?   At what point do you HIRE good programmers and good executives who make good decisions?  YOUR APP on ANDROID is a DISASTER!  Crashes every time the phone goes to sleep, which makes PUSH NOTIFICATIONS not work!  

I am SO amazed I haven't lost my patience and left.  I can usually only take so much incompetence.  

PLEASE get this working on CHROME so I dont need to build a watch every time I want to tell the time!  (thats figurative meaning wayyy too much work for the needed result...)

Message 7 of 12
Community Support

@Jagajak   Hello. My apologies for the frustration. The app does work on Chrome. I would ask that you please go in and delete your cache and cookies then close and re-open browser. This should clear up the issue for the browser. Regarding your push notifications...do you have the Remember Me box checked? If so, I would ask that you please log into the app via Chrome, delete your phone from the Digital Life app, re - add your phone and allow for push notifications again. Double check after that your phone is back in your programs to receive the push notifications. Please let me know if this works for you. Thank you.

Message 8 of 12
Teacher

The app on the ANDROID PHONE is the one that logs you out after five minutes - there is no option on the APP to stay logged in.  When it automatically logs you out, the PUSH no longer works.  The WEBSITE app is the one that doesn't work with CHROME.  Bad programming that you don't have the most popular browser compatible.  

Please let me know what to do about the PHONE app. (ANDROID)  NOT the WEBSITE.

Message 9 of 12
Community Support

@Jagajak  Hello. The app does work in Chrome.. please delete your cookies and cache, close and restart the browser. For the app, once you open the app, you have user id, password, forgot user id or password, then there is a Remember Me checkbox... check that box when you log in and it will keep you logged into the app.

Message 10 of 12
Teacher

So what's the answer about the Android app for my phone?   You never answered. Not chrome!  The app... Doesn't push notifications!!!!! Why am I paying for a system that doesn't work and I can't get answers for!

Message 11 of 12
Teacher

This is not not not the answer!  The app on Android phones doesn't work!  Doesn't push notifications and logs off!  Not the chrome portal! The apppppp!  

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Available Now: A limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™!
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support