Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Locked Up (creative programs)

Highlighted
Community Support

Locked Up (creative programs)

Ever set your security system and drive off only to forget whether or not you locked the door? Set your doors to automatically lock whenever your Digital Life system is armed.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Locked Up (creative programs)

This program requires the following:

• Door Package

To create the “Locked Up” program, follow these 4 easy steps:

Step 1: Log into your Digital Life Account from any computer or tablet. Digital Life mobile steps will differ slightly.

Step 2: Select what will happen
   1. Select Programs and + New Program
   2. Click Get Started (Click to hide and bypass this screen in the future)

3. Select the first thing that will happen when this program runs

• Select Device Action
  • Select Door Lock will lock

4. Click No for no delay before this action takes place and click Save

5. Click Next

Step 3: Program Triggers
   1. Select Automatically, based on rules      
   2. Click Device Trigger

3. Select Digital Life System is set to desired arming state either armed-away/armed-stay/armed-instant

4. Click Save

Step 4: Name and Save your program
   1. Click Next

2. Select the days and times the program should run (defaults to run every day all day)

3. Click Next

4. Name your program
   5. Click Save

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Seems I need to set 3 of these to get the same effect.  Under trigger activity, I see

- Is set to Armed-away

- Is set to Armed-Stay

- Is set to Armed-Instant

But I can only select 1 of them, and go through the steps you've outlined.  Is there some way you did not show, or that I cannot find, where you can select all 3 when setting up this trigger?

Thanks for the advice.  I like this one.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I like this, and was hoping to add to it "close my garage door" (if it is open).  While it is easy to add the steps to the program, it does not seem to work.  Meaning, if I sit in my car, in front of my house to drive to work, and leave the garage open, and just use either the "App" to execute the program, or use the Keyfob to set to Armed-Away...everything happens except the garage door does not get closed in the pcoesses....

If I use the app to close the garage specifically, then it works, so I know it's able to.

Anyone have any ideas why these steps cannot be setup to work?  Says you can have up to 15 steps in a program....

Thanks,

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support