Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is digital life app down

Contributor

Is digital life app down

Is digital life app working today I am unable to log in on any devices get unable to authenticate yoI st this time. 

Message 1 of 12
Scholar

Re: Is digital life app down

It's been down more than it's been up for the past 7-10 days.  It's getting ridiculous again.  So unreliable.  You login, try to view videos, the app crashes and goes to the background, then you have to login again and it does it over and over.  I can't wait until this last year of my two year contract is over - I AM GOING TO CANCEL.  They'll have basically stolen $55/mo for 24 months and not provided anything reliable.  The whole purpose of subscribing to DigitalLife was the remote access to cameras and the system thru the application.  If the app doesn't work, how can we even be sure the system is working?

Message 2 of 12
ACE - Guru

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Their BillPay system works 100% of the time....  It’s all about priorities.  :-(

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 12
Scholar

@Goldenmiss - I would say it has been spotty! 

@ATTDigitalLifeCS & @ATTDigitalLife - Any news on these outages and why they occur?

Message 4 of 12
Contributor

I chatted in last night and was sent a link to reset my password, worked until this morning and it’s down again same issue. 

Message 5 of 12
Scholar

@Goldenmiss - I just checked mine and I can log in. Have you tried on a computer/laptop or through the internet to see if you can get in? Is it only the app? I merged to get into mine on both my iPhone and iPad. I am based in Los Angeles. Not sure if you are affected due to being to a different market?

Message 6 of 12
Community Support

@Goldenmiss Unfortunately there was an issue that did affect the use of att.com, myatt.com and the DL Mobile app. This issue has been resolved and you should not have any more issues logging in. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 12
Scholar

Thanks @ATTDigitalLifeCS - I can log in and had no issues. I hope @Goldenmiss is now able to log back in?

Message 8 of 12
Contributor

This is balogny supreme.. When I needed it the most, in the dead of winter it's a complete fail. I refuse to pay $100 a month for me to have to make my way to the basement in the dead of winter to raise the temperature. I also invested in their security system. What's the point if during their pathetic blackouts someone steals my packages. 

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

Message 9 of 12
Community Support

@nanohurtz  Hello. I received your private message and responded asking for some more information so that we can resolve why you are not able to log into your app. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 10 of 12
Contributor

I have not posted to this community in probably a year. My app is working fine, someone tied me into their rant.
Message 11 of 12
Scholar

All good with my app - all is working except for the cameras which lag a few times before showing a live stream.

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support