New! Have you been asked to update your AT&T email settings? Learn how we're enhancing the security of AT&T Mail.
Do you work late nights or worried others may know your schedule? This is a helpful program to turn lights on and off at a specific time on your desired day(s) making it appear that someone is home.
Go to Solution.
This program requires one of the following (not both):
To create the “Is Anyone Home?” program, follow these 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Log into your Digital Life Account from any computer or tablet. Digital Life mobile steps will differ slightly. Step 2: Select what will happen 1. Select Programs and + New Program 2. Click Get Started (Click to hide and bypass this screen in the future.)
3. Select the first thing that will happen when this program runs
4. Select the next thing that will happen when this program runs
NOTE: To add additional Smart Plugs repeat step 2 starting at sub-step 3
5. Click Next
Step 3: Program Triggers 1. Select Automatically, based on rules 2. Click Time Trigger
3. Specify the desired time this program will run
4. Click Next
5. Review the program trigger and click Next
Step 4: Select when this program will happen
1. Select the days the program should run (defaults to run every day)
2. Click Next
Step 5: Name and Save your program
1. Name your program 2. Click Save