Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Geofence trigger

Teacher

Geofence trigger

Is it possible to trigger a program with geofencing?
Message 1 of 9
Community Support

Re: Geofence trigger

Hello @Dln115

Geofencing is not an ability of Digital Life at this time. However, I can tell you there has been a lot of talk concerning it.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9
Teacher

It would really step up the automation process. How can I submit a request to add this?

Message 3 of 9
Community Support

@Dln115

There is no request you can submit to add this feature, however there is no need. As mentioned geofencing is already something we have been looking into.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 9
Tutor

Been a while since last update to this thread. Has there been any new progress to add geo fence abilities to the digital life suite?
Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Has this gone live yet?  

Message 6 of 9
Community Support

@bmgsxr750  Hello. Not at this time.

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Is there an ETA?  The fact that AT&T keeps lagging with technology is very concerning.

Message 8 of 9
Community Support

@bmgsxr750  My apologies, there is not at this time.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support