Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fire Exit (Creative Programs)

Highlighted
Community Support

Fire Exit (Creative Programs)

It’s a good idea to have a fire safety plan. Your Digital Life system can help both you and fire safety officials by unlocking your doors automatically when smoke is detected by the Digital Life Smoke Sensor, helping to ensure you and your family can reach safety.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTDigitalLifeCS
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Fire Exit (Creative Programs)

1. Click Programs
  2. Click Create a Program
  3. Select Get Started from Connect Activities
  4. Select the trigger activity When the Smoke Detector does Detects Smoke
  5. Click Next
  6. Click Add another activity, or select the Door Lock controller from device will do this Unlock
  7. Click Next
  8. Type the name of your program
  9. Select Send notification when it runs if you would like to receive a text or email when the garage door prompts the lights to turn on.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5

I also have the system turn on all smart plugs if smoke is detected.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

How would the doors locks work if they are currently set on Auto Lock? Can we program it to also pause Auto-Lock for this type of Program?

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

My furnace is forced hot air, so I also turn off all thermostats if a fire is detected.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support