Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Digital Life DirecTV App - Broken on last DTV update

ACE - Guru

Digital Life DirecTV App - Broken on last DTV update

Since the last DirecTV update, I too, have lost access to my Apps...

Pressing the right arrow key now returns a “TV Apps is still initializing. Try again later (406)”

Trying to access my Digital Life app from Directv says I’m not connected, even though I am. Running the troubleshooter confirms a successful connection, but the error messages remain.

Every “update” seems to be a step backward.

I’m on Ox114b, updated 1/15

There is a similar thread on the DirecTV forum, but not specific to Digital Life.

If you are a DTV user, with Digital Life, who uses the DTV DL app, give it a try if you were recently updated to 0x114b.

You might be surprised....

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Digital Life DirecTV App - Broken on last DTV update

@directv_123  Hey there. I just went and checked mine and mine is working, however, I am not on the software version that you are, yet. I took the information that you shared and sent it on over to the DTV folks so that it gets escalated. Can you tell me if you have tried accessing the apps via the menu as opposed to the right arrow and if you get the same issue? Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Guru

@ATTDigitalLifeCS - waiting another day, it seems to work fine now...

as a bonus, they fixed the broken fonts that were shown when viewing on 75” screeens.

looks much better now!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Support

@directv_123  Oh good! Am glad it's working and the fonts are fixed.... Have a great rest of your day!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support