Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can't ever get it to load or work...just the worst!

Contributor

Can't ever get it to load or work...just the worst!

This service is the worst...Can't ever get the website to load, the app never works or loads and it seems as though AT&T could care less about Digital Life. I was even told by a guy that works for AT&T that they stopped caring and doing anything with Digital life long ago cause it didn't make them enough money. And the customer service for this is the worst! I think it's time start looking for a company! I see why so many people leave AT&T!

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Can't ever get it to load or work...just the worst!

@littleotaku  Hello. My apologies for any issues that you are having and for what "a guy that works at AT&T " told you as that is not true. I would be happy to assist you with any issues that you are having and work to get them resolved for you. As for the website, we are having an intermittent issue right now that is being worked on ... What browser are you using? I would suggest using Firefox as it does perform better than some others. As for the app, we are not having any issues with it so if you could tell me what issues are you having getting it to load? Could you provide some more detail on the issue inclusive of make/model of phone , what is happening/not happening and what version of the app you are using?

It would be helpful to know this information as well as if you could click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a private message with your name , account number, address and phone number so that I can have these issues you are having looked into on the back end it would be appreciated and would allow for me to assist in helping to resolve your issues. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support