Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Appointment Text Messages

Contributor

Appointment Text Messages

I am scheduled a service call from Digital Life, the date was way out in the future and I asked if I can get an earlier date.  So I have been receiving text messages telling me an earlier date has opened up and if I want that earlier data to reply YES.  Four different times I replied YES and four different times they respond with That data is not available.   You would think that if they are offering you an earlier date that data is temporarily reserved for at least 30 minutes awaiting your reply before they release it to someone else.  ...I've voiced this to their representatives but it keeps happening.  I thought I'd share it here in hopes someone reads it and realizes how not customer friendly that is.  

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by JayeElle
‎08-14-2019 2:03 PM

Re: Appointment Text Messages

@JayeElle  Hello. My apologies for this. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. I have sent off a message to the team that manages the appt schedules to see what the glitch is so that they can resolve it. Once again , my apologies and thank you for letting me know.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support