Helpful Links

wifi router and pass word

Scholar

wifi router and pass word

Is there a way that I don't have to keep putting my pass word from my router in ever time I turn on wifi on my phone. I know it can be done because it just started after I reset settings my phone.It used to as soon as I turned on my wifi automatically connect with out having my pass word every time.

Message 1 of 6
Employee

Re: wifi router and pass word

it supposed to. "forget" setting for your router and try again. there's also a setting I believe but forget where its at
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Professor

Re: wifi router and pass word

Settings => General => Reset => Reset Network Settings.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Re: wifi router and pass word, i lost it???

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

I would like to reset my password
Message 5 of 6
ACE - Guru

If you mean changing the wifi password, you have to access the router setup to do that. The default login and password for the router is on the router label. If you have changed them, you must use the new information. Log into the router and go the the wireless security area to change the wifi password.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support