For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
kuse60's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Monday, March 28th, 2011 4:47 AM

when I recieve my new phone.

Ok I called att for a new phone cuz I dropped my old one in water. I was wondering when I do get the phone what delivery company will deliver it to my house? Or will the post office just put it in my mailbox and will someone have to sign anything?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

13 years ago

They've been sent UPS or FedEX, with and without signatures required.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

176 Messages

13 years ago

@kuse60 wrote:
Ok I called att for a new phone cuz I dropped my old one in water. I was wondering when I do get the phone what delivery company will deliver it to my house? Or will the post office just put it in my mailbox and will someone have to sign anything?

When I called Apple about my phone, I was told that it would have to be signed for. They would not leave it at a door. Even when I bought my AppleCare extension, I had to sign for it. I would suggest that you see if you can get a tracking number and be around to sign for the phone.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

13 years ago

@kuse60 wrote:

If AT&T ships the phone to you, it will not need a signature, and may be left on your doorstep.  If Apple ships it, then it wil require a signature for delivery.  I have been told that Apple requires signatures on everything, even a $10 cable (if you can find one that cheap from them).

So, who did you talk to about shiing the replacement phone to you?  Apple or Apple Care?  Then be ready to sign for it.  AT&T? Be ready to have it left out to be picked up by any passer-by...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.