Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 2, 2014
10:35:41 AM
View profile
sharing posts on Facebook with iPhone 5s

Hi,

For some reason I'm not able to share any posts from Facebook onto my own Facebook wall using my iPhone 5s, but I am able to do it with my PC and laptop.  If there some special setting I need to know for my iPhone?

Thanks!

Hi,

For some reason I'm not able to share any posts from Facebook onto my own Facebook wall using my iPhone 5s, but I am able to do it with my PC and laptop.  If there some special setting I need to know for my iPhone?

Thanks!

sharing posts on Facebook with iPhone 5s

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2014 11:38:12 AM
(0)
Master

It may be a Facebook app issue and not a iPhone issue.  I just tried to do something similar this morning and had to do it from my computer to know it was shared properly.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

It may be a Facebook app issue and not a iPhone issue.  I just tried to do something similar this morning and had to do it from my computer to know it was shared properly.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: sharing posts on Facebook with iPhone 5s

2 of 4 (420 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2014 6:12:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I agree with @youngjm. The Facebook app is so buggy that it's hardly worth using at all most of the time. Here's a tip: try accessing your Facebook account from the mobile site using Safari on your iPhone. If you are able to successfully post via the mobile site, then it is definitely an issue with the Facebook application and not your phone.

Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I agree with @youngjm. The Facebook app is so buggy that it's hardly worth using at all most of the time. Here's a tip: try accessing your Facebook account from the mobile site using Safari on your iPhone. If you are able to successfully post via the mobile site, then it is definitely an issue with the Facebook application and not your phone.

Good luck!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (356 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2014 8:43:15 PM
(0)
Explorer

I was having the same problem with my iPhone 5s and Facebook. I unistalled the app and reinstalled it and it has worked (so far). I agree with the other posters that it is a buggy app. The other thing you can try is going to settings on your iPhone and scroll down to the Facebook setting and make sure everything is ok there.

I was having the same problem with my iPhone 5s and Facebook. I unistalled the app and reinstalled it and it has worked (so far). I agree with the other posters that it is a buggy app. The other thing you can try is going to settings on your iPhone and scroll down to the Facebook setting and make sure everything is ok there.

4 of 4 (301 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments