Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2012
12:32:37 PM
View profile
need to replace stolen 3gs with an old 3gs i have

I have 2 mobiles on my AT&T mobility account. Both are iPhone 3GS phones. One got stolen over a week ago and I have suspended that mobile on my account. I just upgraded my other 3GS line to a 4S and want to use that 3GS phone on the other mobile that is currently suspended. I am assuming the new 4S comes with a new SIM card that will be activated once I activate the 4S, meaning the SIM card in the 3GS being replaced will be de-activated. What are the next steps to use my 3GS phone on my other mobile number where the phone was stolen and is currently suspended?

I have 2 mobiles on my AT&T mobility account. Both are iPhone 3GS phones. One got stolen over a week ago and I have suspended that mobile on my account. I just upgraded my other 3GS line to a 4S and want to use that 3GS phone on the other mobile that is currently suspended. I am assuming the new 4S comes with a new SIM card that will be activated once I activate the 4S, meaning the SIM card in the 3GS being replaced will be de-activated. What are the next steps to use my 3GS phone on my other mobile number where the phone was stolen and is currently suspended?

Accepted Solution

need to replace stolen 3gs with an old 3gs i have

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 10, 2012 1:28:22 PM
(0)
Mentor

Go to an AT&T store and explain the situation.They should provision a new SIM card with the number you want if you have valid ID. 

Go to an AT&T store and explain the situation.They should provision a new SIM card with the number you want if you have valid ID. 

Re: need to replace stolen 3gs with an old 3gs i have

2 of 2 (1,268 Views)
Solution