Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Mentor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

msz812 do  you think that our phones will be shipped today?

Message 4521 of 4,535
Mentor

boxter126, yeah I think so. If not, they need to upgrade us to FedEx overnight so we have them Thursday morning. I'm still hoping for shipping info sometime today.

Message 4522 of 4,535
Tutor

I guess me and my dad are REALLY lucky... I'm a 7/24 and I got off BO last night, got my shipping info this morning.. I have a UPS 2 day shipment service. When do you guys think I will get it?

Message 4523 of 4,535
Scholar

tkimmp18 wrote:

I guess me and my dad are REALLY lucky... I'm a 7/24 and I got off BO last night, got my shipping info this morning.. I have a UPS 2 day shipment service. When do you guys think I will get it?

Most likely in 2 days since you mentioned you have a UPS 2 day shipment. They should give you a tracking number so check your order status and see if the tracking is listed.

Message 4524 of 4,535
Tutor

Kwopau wrote:

tkimmp18 wrote:

Most likely in 2 days since you mentioned you have a UPS 2 day shipment. They should give you a tracking number so check your order status and see if the tracking is listed.

So when I click on the tracking number they gave me, is there an estimated arrival date on there somewhere?

Message 4525 of 4,535

wow guys, mine came so quick compared to all yours!! I am a 7/27er and mine just shiped out this morning, sheduled deilivery Friday.  I guess they are starting to catch up with the production.

Message 4526 of 4,535
Mentor

Hello everyone I am back!

Ordered another iPhone 4 to the household this one is the smaller version the 16GB.

Have good experience with AT&T they always come through, hope I get this device in a week at least.

Ordered minutes ago, lets see if AT&T and Apple are working better together now.

Message 4527 of 4,535
Highlighted
Mentor

Cancelled with AT&T went with APPLE this time.

Message 4528 of 4,535

Crap I wish they would have stated "Back Ordered" on the ATT site where you pick your phones, or else I wouldn't have ordered mine today.  Reading this thread it seems people are having to wait about 10 business days just to get out of back order...

Message 4529 of 4,535
Tutor

Darthmilon wrote:

Crap I wish they would have stated "Back Ordered" on the ATT site where you pick your phones, or else I wouldn't have ordered mine today.  Reading this thread it seems people are having to wait about 10 business days just to get out of back order...

If you ordered today most likely you will get it in a few days, I ordered mine on 8/13 it's on FedEx truck for delivery today.

Message 4530 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support