iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Teacher

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

YES, so u guys r telling me that 7/18 are today. Mine remains in BO, but I hope it will come out tonight

Message 4426 of 4,535
Contributor

i'm new to AT&T and ordered an iPhone 4 32 GB on 7/24. it shipped this afternoon and i should receive it by 3 pm tomorrow, Houston, TX. i guess i'm pretty lucky lol.  now i'm just waiting on my vapor case and front/back film protector, which i will hopefully receive this wk.

Message 4427 of 4,535
Scholar

im impatient Smiley Sad

Message 4428 of 4,535
Highlighted
Mentor

I have not waited over a week for my iPhone 4's to this household, I believe the waiting process has to do with many variables like area, amount, and time ordered.

First iPhone 4 16GB I waited on line for 5 hours with a pre-order on launch day gave that one to my little sister.

Second one (16GB) is my Grandmothers, and she let me borrow it until my 32GB arrives.

Third (32GB) Ordered 7/21/10 Shipped Today Check graph below.

Fourth (32GB) Originally ordered July 12 and supposedly shipped on July 16 and "delivered" July 19 never received, but FedEx shipping error lead to resend after claim was confirmed missing. This one was re-ordered by AT&T for free on July 26 hopefully get it in a week like the one below =)

-

-

-

-

Order Number: 11041XXXXXXXXX
Date Ordered: 07/21/10

FREIGHT

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

Pop up

Various SIM

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Superior IPH4 ACCESSORY

In ProgressPop up

Message 4429 of 4,535
Teacher

i orderd my iphone 16g on the phone through at&t on 7/21 , do anyone know any idea when i will get of back order? or when they will have any more on stock

Message 4430 of 4,535
Scholar

i wish i knew.. im a 7/19er and im still on bo Smiley Sad

Message 4431 of 4,535
Teacher

awww really, man that sucks...its taken 4ever im so impatient

Message 4432 of 4,535
Scholar

i know how u feel. i want my phone already and its not even off bo hahaha its sad

Message 4433 of 4,535
Teacher

alot of folks are saying most people comes of BO on the 10th day so u might come of later on 2day

Message 4434 of 4,535
Scholar

yes i am extremely hoping to come off bo today!

Message 4435 of 4,535
Tutor

it was a 12 day wait for me from order to in my hands.  so you guys dont have much farther.  i see 7/19-7/20  guys coming off bo this weekend or monday at the latest

Message 4436 of 4,535
Scholar

i really hope none of you have an apple store nearby or you have called them and they are out of stock. each and every apple store that is near me has phones in stock for walk in customers. if you can get to an apple store and you haven't cancelled your order and picked one up, you are wasting your time. before someone says they can't cancel the order, just refuse the delivery or send it back when your phone is finally shipped. i can't figure out why at&t stores don't have the stock that apple stores do, but that really doesn't matter. i can't imagine there are many people that wouldn't make a drive for their phone given the madness of some of the posts on this board.

Message 4437 of 4,535
Tutor

@browski

I just called an Apple Store and they said that they have some in stock, then I called AT&T and they said I cant cancel my order, what should I do?

Also I'm a 7/24, and they're saying that my order is too far in the process to cancel, but its really just in backorder... so its complete bull that its "too far in the process."

Message 4438 of 4,535
Scholar

all of it is madness. att doesnt let me cancel..

Message 4439 of 4,535
Mentor

Same here.. they don't let me cancel..

Message 4440 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support