iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Scholar

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

completely missed that story somehow! I'm sorry.

That must mean us 7/21ers are getting closer! I'm so excited. The wait is unbearable.

Message 4421 of 4,535
Tutor

It's all good, hope it helps a little bit! I know what you mean, Mr. Cook is doing a bang-up job on keeping consumer demand strong..not so good for you and I having to wait on it. You might be able to somewhat guage your experience off of mine (so many others have had a similar experience); I believe someone quoted 95%, though not exact in every detail, fairly consistent scenario's give or take. Good luck on your future (near future) shipment!

Message 4422 of 4,535
Contributor

I ordered a 16 gig on 7/19 at an AT&T store and was told 5-7 biz days to ship...Hasn't shipped yet.

My brother ordered one a week earlier and it only took 3 days total time...urrrrr

Message 4423 of 4,535
Scholar

i been analyzing these forums everyday for a lil longer than a week, and ive come to the conclusion that USUALLY people come off back order on the 10th day, get shipped on the 11th and get their phone on the 12th or 13th depending on Fedex or Ups. Also, take in mind that this is what ive seen and it might not be 100% correct. But im pretty sure that its what most orders have been looking like. This is for the 16g by the way. The 32g arrives faster than that. Im a 7/19 er so im hoping to come off back order by tomorrow Smiley Happy 

Message 4424 of 4,535
Scholar

byersm wrote:

I ordered a 16 gig on 7/19 at an AT&T store and was told 5-7 biz days to ship...Hasn't shipped yet.

My brother ordered one a week earlier and it only took 3 days total time...urrrrr

They told me 3 bussines days. Man were they wrong...

Message 4425 of 4,535
Teacher

YES, so u guys r telling me that 7/18 are today. Mine remains in BO, but I hope it will come out tonight

Message 4426 of 4,535
Contributor

i'm new to AT&T and ordered an iPhone 4 32 GB on 7/24. it shipped this afternoon and i should receive it by 3 pm tomorrow, Houston, TX. i guess i'm pretty lucky lol.  now i'm just waiting on my vapor case and front/back film protector, which i will hopefully receive this wk.

Message 4427 of 4,535
Scholar

im impatient Smiley Sad

Message 4428 of 4,535
Highlighted
Mentor

I have not waited over a week for my iPhone 4's to this household, I believe the waiting process has to do with many variables like area, amount, and time ordered.

First iPhone 4 16GB I waited on line for 5 hours with a pre-order on launch day gave that one to my little sister.

Second one (16GB) is my Grandmothers, and she let me borrow it until my 32GB arrives.

Third (32GB) Ordered 7/21/10 Shipped Today Check graph below.

Fourth (32GB) Originally ordered July 12 and supposedly shipped on July 16 and "delivered" July 19 never received, but FedEx shipping error lead to resend after claim was confirmed missing. This one was re-ordered by AT&T for free on July 26 hopefully get it in a week like the one below =)

-

-

-

-

Order Number: 11041XXXXXXXXX
Date Ordered: 07/21/10

FREIGHT

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

Pop up

Various SIM

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

Shipped

07/28/10

UPS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Superior IPH4 ACCESSORY

In ProgressPop up

Message 4429 of 4,535
Teacher

i orderd my iphone 16g on the phone through at&t on 7/21 , do anyone know any idea when i will get of back order? or when they will have any more on stock

Message 4430 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support