Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Mentor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

I hope everyone is working on responsible spending, only way we can come back.

Message 3701 of 4,535
Tutor

Well what we need is an iPhone stimulus package 

Message 3702 of 4,535
Teacher

the wait is making me stress. its causing me anxiety! aaahaha

anyway, this site has some cool cases i'd like to share with you guys.

http://www.myincipio.com/iphone-4-cases/

{ word filter evasion }  you att!!

Message 3703 of 4,535
Teacher

You do understand you can have a credit card AND be RESPONSIBLE? I have 2 credit cards. Both have a $0 balance. I bought my iPhone 4 on it, which I have cash for, and after I get my phone, I'll just pay the card off. Not that hard.

People can use credit cards, get points, reap the benefits, and still keep a $0 balance. It's called being responsible. I have $0 in interest if I pay my card off in full every month. Not my fault people buy stuff they can't afford.

I have a debit card which I use ocassionally, but I charge everything on my CC - dinner, gas, phones, utilities, etc...and pay it all off in cash. Heck...sometimes I charge something, and pay it off the next day via the website. I get at LEAST $50 cash back every couple of months from points, and hey - if I break my iPhone 4 or it gets stolen/lost within the first 90 days, American Express will buy me a new one. Oh yeah - and they double my warranty - so I'll have 2 years manufacturer warranty, which saves me from buying the $70 applecare.

And because it's on my $0 balance, $0 interest credit card...I'm not having to worry about AT&T taking cash out of my account, canceling my order, losing my order, and being out $320.

Credit card companies aren't scams. My CC company hates me because they get NOTHING from me - I don't pay any interest...yet they will pay me cash rewards from point redemptions. People scam themselves by charging things they can't afford. It's not like I'm some old geezer either - I'm 25, live in my own place, have $0 in CC debit, car loan paid off. I'm responsible with my money.

Message 3704 of 4,535
Mentor

Some people don't have excellent credit, and don't find the 'convenience' of a credit card worth some of the hassles. Credit vs. Debit is a personal choice, not one is better than the other because it all depends on the person

Message 3705 of 4,535
Highlighted
Tutor

For everyone panicing about paying for the phone with a debit card:

At&T can only hold the money for 5 days.  After 5 days, it is dropped from a pending charge.  As long as the money is in your account, and your order still says "In Progress" you are fine.  AT&T will charge your account again for the phone when it is shipped.  It was just their way of making sure that you had the money and to go ahead with the order.  They wouldn't waste their time trying to process your order if you didn't have the funds available. 

Message 3706 of 4,535
Mentor

ugh!! ordered 7/6 and REALLY expected to be off BO late yesterday or today. It certainly doesnt appear, as previously speculated that the orders are going out faster now, than for the ones that ordered late June early July. C'mon ATT!!

Message 3707 of 4,535

Sorry if I've missed this info in the >3700 posts here....  Smiley Happy

Does anyone know if order status is ever updated during the day or is it only overnight so that changes are reflected in the mornings?

TIA!

Message 3708 of 4,535
Tutor

lol me 2. This is driving me insane my whole live is just on the computer now stalking it.

Message 3709 of 4,535
Scholar

romanlx wrote:

Do you know that you can completely pay off your credit card every month and avoid paying interest getting rewards/cashback at the same time, don't you?

LOL then thats the same thing as a debit card...what's the point?  To earn  points?  to me thats pointless.

Message 3710 of 4,535
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support