Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

i ordered an iPhone on July 3rd at 2PM central time and as of right now still on backorder Smiley Mad

Message 3121 of 4,535
Explorer

wstcstdrmr wrote:

anyone ever get a email about att wanting more information??

i got an email that i need to call them but they are closed today. and when i check premier order status it now says attention?

any clues?. 

They probably want to know everything about you.  You aren't in their Orwellian system yet.  For me, they asked about previous loans and stuff that they shouldn't care about.

ohmyblazes wrote:

Ok guys, this is wierd. I just checked FedEx and my iPhone is in Nashville (my local area). However, the weight went up since it was in Memphis. It was 2 lbs. last time I checked and now it says 3 lbs.

Is that normal?

Yea, FedEx just discovered how to create matter out of energy in large quantities!  From what I've heard, they should be publishing a paper on it in the coming months 

/s

Message 3122 of 4,535
Highlighted
Tutor

Yes they do.  sometimes they even leave a piece of paper and you can let them know that you will be home at a later time, or you can sign it and they will leave your package for you.  But thats only sometimes. 

Message 3123 of 4,535
Teacher

ohmyblazes wrote:

Ok guys, this is wierd. I just checked FedEx and my iPhone is in Nashville (my local area). However, the weight went up since it was in Memphis. It was 2 lbs. last time I checked and now it says 3 lbs.

Is that normal?

Yea, FedEx just discovered how to create matter out of energy in large quantities!  From what I've heard, they should be publishing a paper on it in the coming months 

/s

Wow, thanks for the insight. I'm just concerned since I've heard so much about iPhone thefts. I didn't know if other peoples weights have changed. For all I know they logged it wrong. I don't if it's autmoated or how that works.

Message 3124 of 4,535
Teacher

tim2010777 wrote:

can someone help me out?  on 7/2 i ordered 2 phones.  both are part of a family plan and both were upgrades.  i had a separate receipt from the AT&T store for each one but both receipts have the same ORDER ID#.  below it says only 1 phone was ordered and shipped.  do you think both phones will be included in my shipment that is due on monday?

Date Ordered: 07/02/10

FREIGHT

ShippedPop up

07/10/10

FDE

Pop up

Various SIM

ShippedPop up

07/10/10

FDE

Apple IPH 4 16GB BLK PHONE

ShippedPop up

07/10/10

FDE

It should have had a quantity of two on your status update screen, I would call them and check it out, just to be sure.

thanks.  after looking more closely i was actually looking at a copy of the first receipt lol.  there are indeed 2 ORDER ID#'s.  the second ORDER ID# shows that the phone is not on back order anymore but it doesnt show any shipping/tracking info.  what is weird though is that it doesnt appear to have the "various SIM" card in the shipment.  any idea why?  see below.

Date Ordered: 07/02/10

FREIGHT

In ProgressPop up

In ProgressPop up

Message 3125 of 4,535
Explorer

been like this for 4 hours now is that normal

FREIGHT

In ProgressPop up

Various SIM

In ProgressPop up

In ProgressPop up

Message 3126 of 4,535
Contributor

First the good news:

I ordered a 16GB on July 2nd.

Last night it came off backorder and this morning I had tracking info for a Monday delivery.

The bad news:

This morning I flew to CA for a weeks vacation without my iphone Smiley Sad

Message 3127 of 4,535
Mentor

Mine came off BO!! WoHOOO!! Finally about time lol... now the fedex tracking game begins once I get the tracking number.

Premier online order 7/4/10 at ~5:00 PM

16GB Black

Good Luck to all those that are still waiting. I'll keep you guys posted.

Message 3128 of 4,535
Explorer

HOLY [censored] I JUST CAME OFF OF BACKORDER!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered a 16GB on 7/2, but AT&T needed to put more info in their Orwellian system, so the order status page says 7/7.  Still no shipping info.  HOPEFULLY I'll get it Tuesday!

Message 3129 of 4,535
Explorer

parth6512 wrote:

Mine came off BO!! WoHOOO!! Finally about time lol... now the fedex tracking game begins once I get the tracking number.

Premier online order 7/4/10 at ~5:00 PM

16GB Black

Good Luck to all those that are still waiting. I'll keep you guys posted.

No fair. Hehe, congrats. I've got a 7/3 order and it's still BOed.

Message 3130 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support