Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Mentor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Saberkilz wrote:

airirv wrote:
post here a few times.. order 6/30 still on backorder seems like 7/1 and 7/2 have skipped me and some 7/3's are getting done.. I think I'm calling and canceling my order today because this is beyond unfair and ridiculous .. AT&T you monitor these forums so rather than spending money on correct a curse here and there on a forum put towards getting these phones out in the correct order.. how about that idea?? fml

yea ordered july 1 and i just checked my status.. seems like im still on backorder Smiley Surprised

Saber I made it off Back order some time in the night

Message 2681 of 4,535
Scholar

mriggers99 wrote:

Saberkilz wrote:

airirv wrote:
post here a few times.. order 6/30 still on backorder seems like 7/1 and 7/2 have skipped me and some 7/3's are getting done.. I think I'm calling and canceling my order today because this is beyond unfair and ridiculous .. AT&T you monitor these forums so rather than spending money on correct a curse here and there on a forum put towards getting these phones out in the correct order.. how about that idea?? fml

yea ordered july 1 and i just checked my status.. seems like im still on backorder Smiley Surprised

really?! well you made some chage... seems like att forgot about me and gave other people ahead of us our devices Smiley Mad

Message 2682 of 4,535
Mentor

Saberkilz wrote:

mriggers99 wrote:

Saberkilz wrote:

airirv wrote:

really?! well you made some chage... seems like att forgot about me and gave other people ahead of us our devices Smiley Mad

Clearly they are not filling them in a first come first serve.  

Message 2683 of 4,535
Scholar

@mrigger knowing how professional they are they are probably choosing names out of hats. Seems more like a likely possibility 

Message 2684 of 4,535
Voyager

my girlfriend ordered her phone (july 6th) and got it delivered to our apartment in less than 48 hours from the time she ordered.  I ordered mine the day before she did from same computer to be delivered to same address and mine is still on backorder.I,m glad she got hers so quick, but how is this possible? How many more people who we arent hearing about because they arent complaining cuz they qot their phone in a few short days are actually skipping us.  Especially for the people who ordered way before I did, it is mind blowing.

Message 2685 of 4,535
Highlighted
Professor

I wonder if there is any rationale at all to the process, but once you finally get the device, it is nice. Ours showed up yesterday, and activated without issue.
Message 2686 of 4,535
Scholar

eastwood_22 wrote:

my girlfriend ordered her phone (july 6th) and got it delivered to our apartment in less than 48 hours from the time she ordered.  I ordered mine the day before she did from same computer to be delivered to same address and mine is still on backorder.I,m glad she got hers so quick, but how is this possible? How many more people who we arent hearing about because they arent complaining cuz they qot their phone in a few short days are actually skipping us.  Especially for the people who ordered way before I did, it is mind blowing.

yes seems like your gf made it through luck! we all know that we will get our devices its just really really aggravating when people who placed their ordered ahead of us get their devices rather than servicing us. I mean its like skipping in line while you wait for something.. you know that they were behind the line but somehow they ended up getting in front of everyone and getting their devices first .. 

Message 2687 of 4,535
Mentor

Credit Card hold just got dropped off. Regular routine of theirs haha....Will keep you guys updated. 

Premier ordered on 7/3/10

Model 16GB

Message 2688 of 4,535
Scholar

parth6512 wrote:

Credit Card hold just got dropped off. Regular routine of theirs haha....Will keep you guys updated. 

Premier ordered on 7/3/10

Model 16GB

welll seems like ur getting closer =D

Message 2689 of 4,535
Explorer

I just went to my local ATT store to see what they had to say. The lady there was obviously just making stuff up. She said that all instore orders would be filled before any orders placed online She said that even though I ( and a lot of other people) have been waiting since 7/2 (or before) since I ordered online it will be at least 2 more weeks. She said it would probably be around the first of August when I got my phone. Then she tryed to sell me a gophone (because my phone is broken) I laughed at her and left.

Message 2690 of 4,535
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support