iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535 (20,274 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

[ Edited ]

[New line] X3

[Model (32)] X3

[Date Ordered] 7/2

[Time Ordered] 4:00pm PDT (California)

[Ordered via Premier Website/Corporate discount]

[Status= (shipped today 7/7 eta 7/8)]

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2101 of 4,535 (972 Views)
Teacher

by the looks of it i should've ordered a 32gb instead lol i might have it already.. owell guess ill keep waiting since, well thats my only option lol hopefully the 16gb comes off backorder soon lol

Message 2102 of 4,535 (950 Views)
Mentor

Why are we not getting off back order? I live In CO too ordered on 07/01 and nothing!!! this sucks, I guess we will have to keep checking and with are fingers crossed! Smiley Indifferent

Message 2103 of 4,535 (931 Views)
Teacher

[New customer]

[Model (16 x2]

[7/1]

[9:30am]

[Ordered Through Att site]

[Status= (processing, back ordered)]

Note: My order was placed on 7/1 but the website shows 7/2 as the order date.

Message 2104 of 4,535 (922 Views)
Mentor

[Upgrade]
[Model 16GB]

[07/01]

[7:00 PM MST]

[Att site]

[Status= (processing, back ordered]

Message 2105 of 4,535 (883 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Hey guys Well Im getting tired of flipping through all the pages looking for the prompt. So I provide a link where the user fills in what you ordered and its much cleaner and you can view it all in a list! Thanks and hope it goes to good use.

***************Do not continue to use****************

**Prompt**
[New customer, Upgrade, New line]

[Model (16/32)]

[Date Ordered]

[Time Ordered]

[Ordered Through Premier or Att site]

[Status= (processing, back ordered, shipped, arrived)]

{Links removed under the Be Careful section of the user guidelines.  Users were posting email addresses}

Message 2106 of 4,535 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]

Saberkilz wrote:

Hey guys Well Im getting tired of flipping through all the pages looking for the prompt. So I provide a link where the user fills in what you ordered and its much cleaner and you can view it all in a list! Thanks and hope it goes to good use.

**Prompt**

[Model (16/32)]

[Date Ordered]

[Time Ordered]

{Links removed under the Be Careful section of the user guidelines.  Users were posting email addresses}

that's very clean! I went ahead and updated my info's. I'm still refreshing the shipping info page, with the same results. I dont think they even update shipping this late, but heck, worth a try.

Message 2107 of 4,535 (782 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

stringsevin wrote:

Saberkilz wrote:

**Prompt**

[Model (16/32)]

[Date Ordered]

[Time Ordered]

that's very clean! I went ahead and updated my info's. I'm still refreshing the shipping info page, with the same results. I dont think they even update shipping this late, but heck, worth a try.

Yes, Thanks =D lets try to keep my links up to date and in every page from now on

Message 2108 of 4,535 (767 Views)
Scholar

ShipMYiPhone wrote:

Well since all these new people appeard and started a new thread withing a thread, Im out, Have fun with your iphones, Im getting my 32 gigger tom =)

I'm with you

Later mater

Message 2109 of 4,535 (940 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

03hdfatboy wrote:

ShipMYiPhone wrote:

Well since all these new people appeard and started a new thread withing a thread, Im out, Have fun with your iphones, Im getting my 32 gigger tom =)

I'm with you

Later mater

Alrighty yea still waiting

Message 2110 of 4,535 (922 Views)
Scholar

Hope you guys know that this thread isnt dead... even though i submitted a link doesn't mean u cant post its just to check up on other peoples order stats

Message 2111 of 4,535 (690 Views)
Mentor

Well I hope not!!!!!! That would sucks!! This forum has helped me a lot, like I'm sure it has for others! I just think we are all tired! lol well at least I am. But I'm still checking! I hope the 16 GB are not getting BO bad like the 32GB. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. lol

Message 2112 of 4,535 (635 Views)
Scholar

Rach2419 wrote:

Well I hope not!!!!!! That would sucks!! This forum has helped me a lot, like I'm sure it has for others! I just think we are all tired! lol well at least I am. But I'm still checking! I hope the 16 GB are not getting BO bad like the 32GB. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. lol

I hope not too! yea i think they are considering with the spreadsheet their are currently 6 32gb out of 25 entries 

Message 2113 of 4,535 (619 Views)
Mentor

I mean Suck! like I said getting tired here....lol

Message 2114 of 4,535 (613 Views)
Scholar

yea everyone is probably not here anymore until tommorow... when is ur order status at?

Message 2115 of 4,535 (586 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support