iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

My premier page says in progress, checking the other status page says they shipped today. Ordered via premier on 7/2, 32gb model.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1991 of 4,535
Scholar

johninsj wrote:
My premier page says in progress, checking the other status page says they shipped today. Ordered via premier on 7/2, 32gb model.

I wonder why ATT doesn't prioritize the shipment by order date... 

Message 1992 of 4,535
Scholar

Saberkilz wrote:

johninsj wrote:

That has been a big question in this thread

Message 1993 of 4,535
Mentor

Like I posted earlier I ordered on July 1 5.45pm and yesterday it went from backordered 1 in all 3 sections to 0.
Sorry for the weird font because of the copy paste, good luck time and patience, but I know, the phone rocks and not having it right now is just unmanageable!
Order Number: 5055XXXXXXX
Date Ordered: 07/01/10

Various SIM

In ProgressPop up

FREIGHT

In ProgressPop up

Apple IPH 4 16GB BLK PHONE

In Progress

Message 1994 of 4,535
Scholar

03hdfatboy wrote:

Saberkilz wrote:

johninsj wrote:

That has been a big question in this thread

I dont know i feel like crying at the unfairness! I know people are still waiting like since the 15! why dont they get the phone instead of people who order like on the 2nd? ugh.. 

Message 1995 of 4,535
ACE - Professor

I have no idea. I didn't mean to line jump. I just wanted to get the order in now so in a couple weeks I'd have the devices. I'm a new customer, ordered via Premier (corporate discount) on the web site. Might be a different pile?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1996 of 4,535
Scholar

johninsj wrote:
I have no idea. I didn't mean to line jump. I just wanted to get the order in now so in a couple weeks I'd have the devices. I'm a new customer, ordered via Premier (corporate discount) on the web site. Might be a different pile?

Ordered through Premier too (july 1) but not as a new customer.. just as an upgrade... maybe new customers get prioritize? ... oh and im not blaming anything on you

Message 1997 of 4,535
Mentor

If you have been waiting since June 15 wow I feel bad for you. Apple does say 3 week max wait with them, but June 15 now that is crazy!

I got my first iPhone 4 through a lucky Apple Store preorder and 5 hour wait starting at 5am.

I know it sucks for the people who are still wating and reading about the lucky few who are getting the devices early.

I think calling ATT often helped me secure an early shipment, I made it clear to ATT reps. at the online warehouse number that I do not want to wait over 2 weeks because Apple Stores promise 3 weeks max!

Maybe that will help call the order status number and keep getting them to check your order manually, I am sure, but not certain this is why I was able to get out of the backordered.

Still no shipping info so  I am not in the clear either.

Good luck everyone else!

Message 1998 of 4,535
Teacher

Woohoo! Mine's shipped!

7/1 Ordered 16gb in store

7/6 Off backorder

7/7 Shipped at 4:14pm

7/8 Expected delivery by 4:30pm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1999 of 4,535
Mentor

Jul 7, 2010 5:43 PM   Departed FedEx location   INDIANAPOLIS, IN

So...my package just left Indianapolis at 2:43PM EST.  Seeing as I'm in the west coast, what the heez?

It's past 3.  How often is FedEx late?

Message 2000 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support