Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

darkodin14 wrote:

well yesterday i was told your order will be shipped in 24 hours... But that is $%^&*

16GB or 32GB?   My order is not backordered for a 16GB.   It shows as "QTY Ordered =1"

Message 891 of 4,535
Teacher

darkodin14 wrote:

well yesterday i was told your order will be shipped in 24 hours... But that is $%^&*

They've been telling me that since last Thursday, I just stopped calling cuz I was tired of being lied to

Message 892 of 4,535
Mentor

32gb, 3 am order on the 29th...

Message 893 of 4,535
Teacher

SHIPPED!!!  DUE TOMORROW PER FEDEX

32gb  6-22 process date

Message 894 of 4,535
Mentor

Yea, i know.. But still. Why couldnt they be more organized? stop orderes untill they have enough. get inventory. Sell inventory.. stop orders. Becuase now you can just go on att.com and get it no problems besides the extreme backorder. I expected better being a Premier att subscriber.

Message 895 of 4,535
Tutor

darkodin14 wrote:

Could it be 24 business hours? (3 days?)

Message 896 of 4,535
Mentor

honestly it was prolly some Bull to get me off the phone.

Message 897 of 4,535
Mentor

Congrats... Not to far off from my june 29 process day -_______________________-

Message 898 of 4,535
Mentor

trudman wrote:

SHIPPED!!!  DUE TOMORROW PER FEDEX

32gb  6-22 process date

Does it say what city it's shipping from?

Message 899 of 4,535
Mentor

Well actually, I dont care when i get it as long as the jailbreak is out by then or 1 day before.

This is a reminder for those who are unaware of AT&T's policy regarding jailbreaking of the iPhone.  While we don't have issue with the term jailbreaking, we will not allow open discussion regarding this topic on the forum as an attempt to do such actions may result in the voiding of one's device warranty and even the irreparable damaging of the device itself.

Message 900 of 4,535
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support