iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Scholar

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Yes they will.  But I suspect that people will probably get there early.

Message 491 of 4,535
Tutor

What's AT&T's CS number? The one I called said they were closed on weekends.

Message 492 of 4,535

611 from you cell phone gets Att cust service

1-866-746-1081 is the Direct line to Premier. Cuts right to the call cue line.

Good luck with either one.  They are both on my speed dial lists from this week.

Message 493 of 4,535
Mentor

I also got my tracking number, no confirmation email, but I got tracking info at least... some time around... i'd say... 6pm? 

It also says that m phone was picked up by fedex yesterday at 3:30 in the afternoon... so there was some serious delay by the time I got tracking info.

32gb phone.

in store order fulfillment

6/17 order date. originally 6/15

Message 494 of 4,535
Teacher

finally finally finally finally i got tracking number!!!! and shipped!!!

Message 495 of 4,535
Tutor

Hallelujah!!!! Finally Shipped!!!! (jumps up and down like a crazed fool) well I received tracking info with fed-ex and my AT&T order status page says shipped but when I click on the tracking #'s it doesn't give me any info. Is anyone having this same problem? Should I still be worried about not receiving my iPhone by Monday like I was told? I don't know maybe I'm still suffering from post-iPhone 4 release depression.
Message 496 of 4,535
Highlighted
Teacher

I'm thinking the rest of us should recieve our phones by monday, there is no way that AT&T is going to take the heat from the people and the publicity from not giving pre-orders before street sales!

Message 497 of 4,535
Teacher

Wow!  That's great news for you all.  I am unfortunately still seeing the same status.  (Ordered two upgrades on the 15th at 05:30 PST)

Is there an AT&T number to call on weekends?

Message 498 of 4,535
Tutor

scgomez911 wrote:

I'm thinking the rest of us should recieve our phones by monday, there is no way that AT&T is going to take the heat from the people and the publicity from not giving pre-orders before street sales!

If they do they'll churn customers.

Message 499 of 4,535
Teacher

unionjack wrote:

scgomez911 wrote:

If they do they'll churn customers.

But what is our recourse?  One thread suggests BBB.  But really, they've screwed us over.  And we will be a very small percentage.

What do they care?  I spend over $3,500/yr with 'em.  I've been a customer for close to 11 years (AT&T, Cingular, back to AT&T).  What has that really gotten me?

I will now consider swapping carriers but still, what does AT&T think?

Message 500 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support