iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Mentor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

BARNMAN wrote:

Your problem is not with att it's with the 27,000 iPhones on EBAY for sale by speculators that took them out of the hands of people who want them honestly.  That's right 27,000+ for sale.  Check it out.

Why would that affect our order status?

Message 401 of 4,535
Mentor

Denson wrote:

BARNMAN wrote:

Your problem is not with att it's with the 27,000 iPhones on EBAY for sale by speculators that took them out of the hands of people who want them honestly.  That's right 27,000+ for sale.  Check it out.

They would not be in progress but would be shipped.  There are only 300+ posts on this thred.

Message 402 of 4,535
Teacher

Denson wrote:

BARNMAN wrote:

They would not be in progress but would be shipped.  There are only 300+ posts on this thred.

According to CSR I spoke today, there are no phones available in warehouse. Shipped once the stock is available.

Message 403 of 4,535
Mentor

rrrr8019 wrote:

Denson wrote:

BARNMAN wrote:

According to CSR I spoke today, there are no phones available in warehouse. Shipped once the stock is available.

Don't you understand.  These people had no intention of using there iPhones.  They took them out of inventory for speculation only.  Had they not done that there would be 27,000 more phones for people like you.

Message 404 of 4,535
Contributor

why am tired of processing,,,,,mybe i should get the white one like i wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 405 of 4,535
Highlighted
Teacher

So, today around 4:30 pm recieved a email confirmation with tracking number and everything. Tracking was standard overnight however because its FedEX, it won't be delievered until Monday. BOO FedEX and BOO AT&T but at least there is hope for us all! order number 723XXXXXX

Message 406 of 4,535
Tutor

scgomez911 wrote:

So, today around 4:30 pm recieved a email confirmation with tracking number and everything. Tracking was standard overnight however because its FedEX, it won't be delievered until Monday. BOO FedEX and BOO AT&T but at least there is hope for us all! order number 723XXXXXX

Hmm... still obviously not first come first serve. I've got a 680XXX order number and still "in progress."

Message 407 of 4,535
Teacher

gordynor wrote:

scgomez911 wrote:

Hmm... still obviously not first come first serve. I've got a 680XXX order number and still "in progress."

I knew all along the first come first serve was BS considering I ordered my phone at 9:17 am on the 15th, but my order was not processed until the next day. AT&T is really making me mad with all this. I don't know if I'll stay the whole two years.

Message 408 of 4,535
Tutor

I have the same exact story as you.  I ordered on June 15th for me and my girlfriend her's went fine she got a 16 gb.  I ordered a 32 gb they sent me the letter saying that they needed to confirm my credit card.  Two straight days of calling waiting 40 min then getting hung up on.  On June 17th I get through my credit card gets charged again and they say Im all good.  This is funny cause the email they send you says to call  by the 22nd like your place is held in line.....guess not.  I was on the phone with them every day since my order says processing and has an order day of 17th not 15th (boloney) I ordered at like 7 AM on 15th.  No CS can give me a straight answer they know when there getting phones this is (word filter evasion) why can't you tell me.  I call yesterday cause I have an inside connection to get phones on Tuesday and they tell me I can't cancel.  OK then tell me when my phone is coming..........this is ridiculous I'm only here at this point because of the iphone that's why I switched with Sprint two years ago.  And I live in New Jersey and say my phone works very well and tell people AT&T is fine when they bash them.  I just got my father, mother, and brother to switch from Verizon which they believe the hype and never wanted to do just to get the iphone and they are very leery.  Im gonna have to hear my father every time he gets a dropped call trust me.  I asked the girl........ Why did I preorder if I don't know when I get my phone.  It ticks me off that other people are walking right into the store and getting it but you wont let me cancel.  I am real close to calling my CC company and telling them to stop payment.  Grow up get people there phones that preordered and give them a day.  I have been processing since the 17th your on drugs.  Every time I call your order is getting ready to ship. BS it's not it's been trying to ship for almost two weeks.

Message 409 of 4,535
Scholar

It's not FedEx's fault.  If ATT would pay for Saturday delivery you'd have it today.

Message 410 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support