iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Tutor

Re: iPhone4 preordered on June 15th at 10:15am.........

It is now 6:45PM EST.

I ordered my iPhone before 8:00 AM on 15th. I only clicked once to place the order. My co-work ordered hours later than me and he got his phone yesterday.

My is still in progress and in back-order atg this hour. I called and was told that the earliest possible date is next Monday.

ATT, a bad company, bad technology, bad customer service, I want ATT go distinct!

Message 221 of 4,535
Contributor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Same deal here as everyone else seems like, glad im not alone atleast. Ordered in the ATT store at 11:30 pst on the 15th and the rep who worked with me GUARENTEED it would be shipped to me on the 24th. My order status to this day still says "in progress" even tho my card was charged the full amount on the 17th.....still no phone, tracking number, carrier, email, nothing....no answers at all.

Im seeing a lot of people posting there order numbers, and they all start with, well, numbers. Mine however starts with XS624... Does anyone else have an order number that starts with letters?

fyi - 32GB Black iPhone4 / Upgrading from existing contract / Ordered in Att store / Really Pis sed Off

Message 222 of 4,535
Teacher

Mine is also within the "In Progress..."  *sigh*  Smiley Sad  Order # 806xxxxxx

Message 223 of 4,535
Mentor

local at&t guys told me I will most certainly have it BY the 29th. If my phone is not here by the 29th, they will set one aside for me. If I am out of town they said they'd even overnight it to my home, which, would be nice. I'd perfer my new phone for the trip but... oh well. Guess the best I can do is hope for some tracking info between now and monday...

Message 224 of 4,535
Tutor

ATT is lucky that its the only company that has the Iphone or else I would be gone.  I hope the next time apple comes out with a new product they should look into having muliti carriers at once.  I am extreamly unhappy about how ATT is handling this Iphone 4 release.   People who pre-ordered though apple has their phones already and people who pre-ordered though ATT is still waiting on theirs. 

Message 225 of 4,535
Highlighted
Tutor

One lesson learned here: NEVER pre-order anything from AT&T and expect them to deliver on time..

Any of my future iPhone (v5/6/etc) orders will be directly with Apple.

Message 226 of 4,535
Tutor

I 2nd that. It seems like AT&T can never get anything right. I feel bad for apple for signing such a long single carrier contract.

Message 227 of 4,535
Tutor

set one aside lol.. lies lies lies its all lies.

I think they will tell us anything about now

AT&T <--- its a 4 letter word Smiley Wink

Message 228 of 4,535
Tutor

Re: iPhone4 preordered on June 15th at 10:15am.........

This is the same conclusion I came to. I am so disgusted by this that I am canceling my order and porting it to Verizon Wireless when they launch Droid X, which should be around 15 July. It will be interesting to see how many customers leave AT&T when the iPhone becomes available on other networks. After all, iPhone users are loyal to the device, not the wireless carrier. Hasta la vista, AT&T.
Message 229 of 4,535
Teacher

Well,

I received a brand new Iphone 4 today.  Funny thing is, I didn't pre order.  All I did was leave my email address with a clerk at Radio Shack about 2 months ago to email me if he got any update on buying back my 3Gs.  He called my yesterday and said he had an iphone 4 waiting for me.  Said to come in today at 6:00 pm to get phone.  He bought my 3Gs for $200.  I paid him $10.54 in sales tax and walked out with my new phone.  Sweeeet!!!.

Message 230 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support