iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Tutor

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Man oh man (smh) By the looks of things I have some serious bad luck. I ordered my ip4 on June 15 10:32:24 (as I was told by a CSR) but when I check my order status it says I ordered on the 20th and my bank account shows I was charged on the 19th. My order # starts with the dreaded 5051xxxxxx. It's Thursday 24th and yet still my is "in progress". Not only did I cancelled my reservation I had at an Apple Store for today. I also cancelled my apple pre-order that would have shipped to my house on July 2 (only after I saw I was charged by AT&T). I keep calling AT&T and no one can give me a straight answer. I have been reading posts for the past few days and it just seems like random people are getting tracking info doesn't matter when you ordered or what time it was placed. I feel scammed right now not only did they take my money, they can't tell me where my order is at this moment. Isn't that what scam artist do. They take your money and give you the run around. I guess AT&T doesn't like people from south jersey haha. Oh well, I guess I have no choice now but to wait
Message 91 of 4,535
Teacher

Re: its june 25 release day and my order is still in progress with no tracking number!!!!!!

opps sorry i meant 24 

Message 92 of 4,535
Tutor

Re: its june 25 release day and my order is still in progress with no tracking number!!!!!!

The 16GB on my order has shipped for delivery today. The (2) 32GB still show "In Progress" this morning.

Message 93 of 4,535

Same here Dreadlord

Message 94 of 4,535
Professor

Pre-orders vary on shipment I believe. From the many posts, the first come first serve policy has failed. They should have already been up to par on the pre-orders by now of the 600k owners. Guess there's more problems than they'll admit.

I'd call them up on the contact us page for order status and dial 0 to find out what's up.

Message 95 of 4,535
Teacher

tried that so many times....... all they say well it should come today but no guarntees we dont know the actual date but it should come we dont know when tho

Message 96 of 4,535
Scholar

The delays seem to be specific to the 32GB models.   Not only that, but I'm part of that dreaded and cursed "505" batch.

Message 97 of 4,535
Teacher

in the same boat.    thinking next week is more likely.

Message 98 of 4,535
Tutor

Sry for the typos in my last post. It was all due to frustration. Btw I want everyone to give AT&T and Apple a big round of applause for such a successful launch of one of the finest phones ever. Oh yea and for providing great customer service too. /sarcasm
Message 99 of 4,535
Highlighted
Tutor

yep, still 'In Progress' on the morning of the launch day; no tracking number and no charges on my credit  card.  It looks like I will swing by the local BestBuy on the way into work to see if there is a line or head over to the Apple store at lunch to see if there are any units left!

Note to self: for the next iPhone pre-order, be sure to order direct from Apple!

Message 100 of 4,535
Mentor

seriously. Now it's launch date. No tracking information, and the at&t people can't tell is squat. "what I see is what you see, sir. it appears to be in progress"

Gee, that is so helpful.

Message 101 of 4,535
Scholar

I was in the same boat until yesterday.  Finally saw my order status change yesterday morning at 11:30 am pdt.  If it's still showing in progress I would bet that most people will see a change today or tomorrow. Some are going to probably not see a change at all.  I had called AT & T yesterday and spoke with a CSR and he told me I would receive an update by later in the day and I did.  I hope that happens with all you guys. Have a little more patience, I know it's hard.

Message 102 of 4,535

Thursday morning no shipping info...

Anyone else in the same boat?  Order 10:30 AM 6-15, got a confirmation email within minutes.  Order still shows "In Progress".  Yugggg  Just want to know when to expect it.  It's the not knowing that is driving me crazy. Smiley Mad

Message 103 of 4,535
Mentor

Re: Thursday morning no shipping info...

I am in the same situation.

Order Number: XFC7xxxxxxxxxx
Date Ordered: 06/17/10

Apple IPH 4 32GB BLK PHONE

In ProgressPop up

FREIGHT

In ProgressPop up

Message 104 of 4,535

Re: Thursday morning no shipping info...

Looks just like mine!!  Some reported that they received 3 phones, because they couldn't cancel the extra orders.  Just not fair.  Just a phone, just a phone.

Message 105 of 4,535
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support