Helpful Links

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

Highlighted
Teacher

iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

my 32gb black iphone 4 STILL says in progress!!! anybody else have this problem??? am i gonna gt my phone tommorow or not??

Message 1 of 4,535
Explorer

Re: iphone 4 pre order still "in progress"!!!!

I'm there with you. 32 GB came off of back-order yesterday still in progress...

Message 2 of 4,535
Teacher

same here

Message 3 of 4,535
Teacher

same here.   never was on back order for me.   ordered before noon PT on the 15th.   I suspect they just aren't updating well since others after me have had theirs shipped already.   So it may arrive by tomorrow and maybe I'll never see it change from in progress.    We shall see.

Message 4 of 4,535
Teacher

Same here.. Mine never went on backorder either.. Ordered on att regular site at 1:00 PM EST 6/15

Message 5 of 4,535
Explorer

The CSR Ispoke to yesterday mentioned that at some point they were out of phones at the warehouse so that might be why some 32 GB phones weren't being processed right away.

Message 6 of 4,535
Teacher

Now mine has a tracking number from FEDEX showing. Doesn't work at Fedex's site but its progress!

Message 7 of 4,535
Tutor

I'm in the same boat, I ordered my 32GB iPhone 4 on the 15th from AT&T around 3PM. It says that I ordered it the 17th with an order number of 68078... It's been "In progress" since the start and has yet to change.  Does anyone think there is any chance that I will get my phone tomorrow? 

Message 8 of 4,535
Mentor

What does your order number begin with? When did you order? AT&T Premier Personal or Business? What state?

Message 9 of 4,535
Contributor

I am also in the same boat.. ordered on 6/15 around noon (PT). Order status still processing and same status on 877 number as well.

How could this be? People who have ordered after me are getting shipping notifications.

Message 10 of 4,535
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support