Explore & discover

Helpful Links

iPhones on installment plans?

Contributor

iPhones on installment plans?

I would like to open an AT&T account and put two of the new Apple IPhones max on it for installment payments. I am not certain of your conditions and am trying to get some information for budget purposes. How much of a down payment do I need and how high will the monthly payments be? 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: iPhones on installment plans?

This is the community, we have no idea how much or if a down payment on phones is required.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ImaGavi1218
‎12-01-2018 7:59 PM

Re: iPhones on installment plans?

Any down payment will depend on your credit. It is possible no down payment will be needed. Unfortunately, you won’t know until buy. A deposit could be required for service too. Again, depends on your credit. The monthly charge for the installment plan is the price of the phone, minus any deposit, divided by 24 or 30 payments.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support