The new iPhone 15
bebrad42's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:41 AM

Closed

iPhone X Pre-Order Issues

i stay up all night and i keep getting redirected to the att page not the pre order page. i am beyond angry. i want my iphone.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I'm not happy about it either. Just good to know I'm not alone. I'm perturbed. They said I'd have it by the 3rd of Nov. when I preordered and said the 4th at the latest. Grrrrrrrrr..... what gives ATT?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Has anyone with a tent tentative ship date of Nov 2-10 received their phone yet? Or have an update of it preparing to ship/ shipping? 

I placed my order for the iPhone X 256GB color space gray with ATT on Oct 27, 2017 at 4:21AM ET. That same day I got a confirmation of my order and the order number. I’ve called ATT to see what they can tell me and obviously can not provide even a tracking number because it’s not even prepared to ship! I find it hard to believe that I ordered it right away with no problem and it’s taken this long to update a status 😕 I’m wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same. 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 years ago

Im in the same exact boat actually ordered 10 min before you through att my order still in progress

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T is so horrible with this stuff. That’s why I opted to stand in line outside of the Apple Store, and I got mine day one.
Of course I canceled my preorder as well. I am so tempted to jump ship and get on the Verizon network. However, I can’t bring my iPhones over to Verizon as they are not “unlocked”. I don’t know about buying two new phones…but if it means I wouldn’t have to deal with this headache, then it would be worth it.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered mine 27 Oct at 9 a.m. central time (TX) in store. I was told by the store rep that I would have it by the 3rd or 4th. Okay no prob. I keep checking myatt app and it had not even been shipped on the 3rd. Still to this day Nov. 6th my att app says it is waiting to be shipped. I have emailed AT&T "cares" assistance and have yet to hear from them. Dont want to go to the store cause im sure it would do no good and its not the store reps fault. Just here SMDH. #ATTdroppedtheball

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

**update** 

Update from my previous post today... I checked again today for an order update and saw it now says preparing to ship. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Stand in line at the Apple store, and you could have had it the first day!! 😉

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Lesson learned. 😐

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 years ago

My iPhone is on truck for delivery today

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.