Helpful Links

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Mentor

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

Message 1 of 1,221
Scholar

Re: Shipping date changed? What’s your date?

Thanks. Can I ask what exact time you placed your order from ATT out of curiosity? Yes it does appear there’s a chance they’re sending them overnight not 2 day as they said. I guess there’s a chance that’s to eliminate risk of items being delivered next day even though they sent it 2day 

Message 91 of 1,221
Tutor

@FiveOhFour - I also had a similar issue as you where we ordered two phones and one was delayed to ~Dec. I haven’t yet received an updated email but after checking status using the text mechanism, I am noticing that both are showing as “Backordered”. Although online one of the phones still says “In Progress”.

I ordered mine at 11:58pm PT on Oct 26 and so am hoping that the theory of all phones prior to 8am is true...

Message 92 of 1,221
Mentor

@FiveOhFour sure, I ordered mine at about 12:30am PT.  

Message 93 of 1,221
Scholar

@Armaan Wait wait wait you ordered yours when? Did ATT preorder site go live a few minutes early or something ? If so you’ll definitely get it on the 3rd as I didn’t place my order until 12:34am PT and it still got changed from December to November. 

@GizDon You should absolutely be in the clear then as that’s a couple minutes before my order at 2:34am CST. Weird you didn’t get the email. Mine still shows in progress though unlike my order from 15 minutes earlier which has showed preparing to ship for days. 

Message 94 of 1,221
Mentor

@FiveOhFour My delivery date never got pushed by ATT (it was always Nov. 3) which probably explains why there's no email. It's insane how bad/impacted ATT's servers were given the difference the four minutes between our orders made.  Right now, I'm just waiting for a tracking number.

Message 95 of 1,221
Mentor

Just talked to AT&T and they said that my delivery date is Friday and it will get overnight ed tomorrow at some point.

Message 96 of 1,221
Mentor

@lozonr That's great news.  What does your order status online say?, and have you tried to get your status via your phone (*6737#)?

Message 97 of 1,221
Mentor

@GizDon Ill attach a imgur picture it says preparing to ship.

Iphone Proof.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/dkr3j

Message 98 of 1,221

what time did you place your order ?

Message 99 of 1,221
Mentor

Cool, thanks @lozonr. So far it looks like most people who ordered through ATT with 11/3 delivery have the same "Preparing to ship" status on their website--and maybe most also have the "backordered" status when checking via a call to *6737#.

Message 100 of 1,221
Share this topic
Announcements

Protect Your Device & Account – Tips To Keep Your Account Safe!

Can’t make a call or send a text? – Get Back In The Conversation!

Additional Support