For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

Mine was moved to shipping date Nov 27-Dec 4 order still is in process with no new email with exact date. Thing is that I was one of the customers that ordered the original phone on early order day and had to cancel my order which moved my dates from the release date to this crap. They wont give you a state answer even though you know they have to know something.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

I have that same ship date have you had any other changes in you order? I havnt.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered Nov 9th. Was told I would get my 256gb Space Gray sometime in December 12/15 - 12/22. Next day I received notice that I would get it sooner (12/8 - 12/15).

On Nov 20th I was told that it SHIPPED via UPS with an expected delivery on the 24th. Yeah, right.

Tracking: UPS

Dallas,  TX,  United States 11/20/2017 10:45 P.M. Arrival Scan
DFW Airport,  TX,  United States 11/20/2017 10:13 P.M. Departure Scan
  11/20/2017 6:35 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 11/20/2017 8:38 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Nothing has changed in the last 10 days other than the expected delivery date being changed to unavailable. Can't get anywhere with AT&T or UPS. You would think they would know what they're doing by now.

Why was I told my iPhone shipped and is in transit if it's just going to sit in a warehouse for weeks? Embarrassing.

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

6 years ago

@KramSacul Ridiculous. What did UPS tell you? It looks like it's their responsibility at this point - I don't think there's much that AT&T can do if it's sitting in a UPS warehouse.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

The AT&T supervisor person I talked to told me that they talked to UPS. They said that it's in the process of being shipped with the estimated delivery dates (12-8 - 12-15) . Yeah, it doesn't make sense. They obviously shipped something because it has a tracking number and it moved around on the 20th. It seems like AT&T and UPS are intentionally delaying it from continuing on it's way. It's beyond stupid and infuriating.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

I received my phone grey 256gb on November 3 but by November 25 my phone stopped working. It would not allow me to unlock it. So took it back to Apple they tried to unlock it with a hard reboot but nothing worked so they told me I have to wait for my replacement since there is none available. I hope it doesn’t happen to anyone. Thank goodness I still had my iPhone 7 smh. Wishing I got the 8 instead 😭 😤

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Roxanne35,

I had the same issues on my X that was delivered on Nov 3rd. After several
diagnostic tests at the Genius Bar Reservation, luckily a customer care
representative was able to replace via Express Replacement and got the
Replacement phone with in 24 hours.
You could get that sooner, if you request for an Express replacement with
customer relations / apple care by phone.

However, there would be a $30.99 Express Replacement Charge (For Express
shipping) which you could get back if request customer Relations.
I also got a good compensation from AT&T - A beats Wireless Solo3
Headphones, Otter box for X, Wireless Charging.

Hope you get the replacement soon!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

So, I'm one of the people who were awaiting shipment with the corporate discount.  My shipping dates were estimated at December 4, 2017 - December 18, 2017 until today!  My status changed to shipped today, and is expected at the office on Monday.  Woo hoo!

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered 256 sg on 11/17 finally went from in process to preparing to ship (Cross Fingers) I notice yesterday a lot of AT&T stores had them in stock in my area so let’s hope we getting our phones Monday or Tuesday 

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

Wow wait how did you get the beats darn it. I want a beats too 😭 😭
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.