The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

File an insurance claim AFTER speaking with a supervisor. That is what i had to do. The credited my account the anount of the insurance claim.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Specs: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver AT&T

Delivers: Estimated Shipping Date Between 12/4/2017 and 12/11/2017

Ordered: 10/27/2017 in person at AT&T Authorized Retailer at 11:29 a.m. PDT. 

Order is still “In Progress” as of 11/11/2017 09:42 a.m. PDT 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

N/A

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

My two friends who both ordered a 256GB Space Grey as AT&T Next upgrades just received a shipment tracking number for one phone, while the other’s status was moved to Preparing to Ship. They ordered online at 1:30pm EST on the 27th. I placed mine at 4:05am the same day, for the same model, also as a Next upgrade, and remain In Progress. I was given an initial shipping estimate of November 2nd - 10th, while they were immediately given December 4th - 18th. We live about 10 miles away from each other so geography doesn’t have anything to do with it.

Just throwing this out there incase anyone is still trying to dig up some sense as to how they’re handling the shipping. It is, almost certainly in my opinion, at random. And don’t get discouraged if your shipping estimates show December. Your “Incoming!” email may come any minute.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered the 256gb silver at 3:30am EST on 10/27.....still says in progress with no shipping date whatsoever. I called and they said 12/4-12/18. What a circus.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Still in Process , estimated dates changed 11/24 to 12/1 , Ordered 256GB silver on 10/27 - 9:20 AM EST via AT&T Premier  , i am in NJ

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Just to update. I ordered a 256 gig silver on 10/27 at 7 ET. I received an email on Friday that pushed my dates back to 11/24-12/01 for delivery. I just received an order update and it shipped today via FedEx for overnight shipping. Not sure if anyone else had that luck, but I'm thankful to get the update today! 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Got my shipping notification late Friday night saying it was shipped with the tracking number....First delivery date said Thursday the 16th, then on Saturday it changed to Monday the 13th.

I get home from work on Sunday night and the phone was sitting on my doorstep. 

Shipping method was USPS...which I didn't even think it was possible for deliveries on Sundays...my jaw is still dropped.  

P.S. Loving my iPhone X a lot as it is a huge update from my iPhone 6 plus. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

So I got the same notification on Friday that my shipping date was pushed from 11/2-11/10 to 11/24-12/01 and then an additional one saying my order was delayed due to my Zagg screen protector 12/2-12/10.  And I just now got a shipping notification for them both.

256 silver ordered 10/27 @ 11:15 am via AT&T Premier in NY

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Just got my shipping notification and it’s going to be here tomorrow! Finally!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.