For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Just chat with "Steve" ( online AT&T chat) and he promised me i will have phone tomorrow

From Steve from AT&T "I assure you that you will receive the device tomorrow"

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Steve must work a ton of hours, thats

the same guy who called me suspicious last night and told me to deal with it lol 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

265gb Space Gray - ordered 10/27 at 10:32am EST. 

It's been in progress since with the Nov 2 - Nov 10 estimate. I haven't gotten any updates other than "in progress". Through the online orders management and *6737# it's always been in progress.

Chatted with Almer today and while he was the first one to actually validate my identity with a text, he gave me the "I show it's shipped and if you don't get it today you will definitely get it tomorrow," spiel, and couldn't provide a tracking number. This tells me when the ordering management system went down last night, they lost a bunch of information. 

We'll see if it comes today or tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. This is my first preorder experience with a phone and I'm thinking from now on I'll just wait it out. I knew I wasn't getting the phone on the 3rd, but...man. I'm a child of Amazon, I like quick shipping and easy tracking! This has been a complete disaster! 

I'll just be happy to get my phone since I don't have a tracking number to make a claim on if it doesn't show up...don't even know the carrier!

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

Same deal, had ship date from Nov 2-10th, spoke to Steve as well, he gave me number to ecom, 800-331-0500. spoke with someone there who had no clue. got a supervisor who said i will get a tracking number within 12 hrs via email and it was scheduled for delivery tomorrow. He could not tell me if fed ex or ups. silver 256gb, ordered oct 27th at 1130am est.

(edited)

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Try this trick… Go to UPS.com and in the tracking field type in your phone number… Also try your order number… This is been known to work to give you the shipping details when your order has been shipped… Good luck

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Just called back again and was told that my order is still in progress and the tracking number I was provided earlier does not exist. So, they are flat out lying to people at this point. Getting escalated to a supervisor. I'm planning on not getting my ohone any time soon at this point...

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

@gimmickgame - I actually ordered mine 3 mins before you ordered yours. I've had no luck with contacting AT&T. They just tell me to call back if I don't receive an email by 11/10. They tell me that my "expected" ship date is 11/10 but that's not promised. I'm hoping mine falls in the same boat as yours. We'll see tomorrow. Thanks for giving me hope.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@gimmickgame

I actually ordered the same model two hours before you did and my estimated shipping dates are 12/4 - 12/18.  My company owns my mobile number so I just buy the device.  Went through the ATT premier line and got what I think is the worst estimated dates I have seen on this forum.  Hopefully you get your phone.  I would give me hope that I might get mine at some point.

Cheers,

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

Going through pretty much everyone in every department right now. Just had someone tell me "Maybe it will ship by the 10th, and if it does, you should get an email". Told her maybe isn't going to cut it. When I ordered the phone it said it would ship by the 10th, not maybe it will ship by the 10th. Maybe I wont pay my bill ever again. I can tell you this...anything my company is shipping tomorrow is currently sitting by the back door waiting for AM pickup with a shipping label on it and a tracking number in the system. The fact that they cant give us that at almost 5PM EST on Nov 9 pretty much guarantees our phones will NOT be shipping out tomorrow, and if they aren't shipping out tomorrow I don't have any reason to believe we will see them until December. At this point all I am really trying to do is get someone over there to honestly tell me what I pretty much already know.....we aren't getting our phones until December. 

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

No surprise, the agent I talked with yesterday, John L, misled me about delivery. No package today, still “in progress”   0% surprised but a small part of me wanted to be wrong. 

Come on AT&T, prove me wrong. Please, I beg you, make me look silly for overreacting. Please. Only one day left in the shipping window, you can do this, AT&T! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.