The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@Sofiefatale007 It only took one day for my shipping information to be emailed to me.  I'd say expect your phone by Thurs or Fri.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

@jayroc - Thanks! I actually just got an email with my tracking number from FedEx. Delivery tomorrow by 8:00!

Good of luck to everyone else still waiting. Mine sat in “preparing for shipping” status since about 9:30 this morning if that helps and is being shipped from Memphis.

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@Sofiefatale007 - Even better!!  I was going by ship date (two days after my notification), but I didn't take into account that Sunday wasn't a possible shipping date.

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

Silver 256 GB shipped, arriving by 8:00 PM tomorrow!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Still no word on mine.  

Ship date 11/2-11/10

Ordered 10/27 9:04am EST

Orgin in att store

256 silver

Still showing in progress

Don' harass the att customer service people because honestly they can't do anything.  

Patiently(maybe not so patient) waiting for iPhone shipping infoScreenshot_20171107-201818.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Specs: 256 silver

Ordered:  10/27/2017 at 9:30:16 a.m. ET

Delivery: Nov 2-10

Destination: Michigan 

today mines finally went from in progress to preparing to ship a couple hours later it changed to shipped (yay finally) and is coming from Texas should be here tomorrow by 8pm. Hopefully sooner than later as I am out of patience. Not to mention my 6 plus has been on its last life for about 3 months. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

I'm starting to think I screwed myself by adding a screen protector to my order...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Mine should be here today i was on the phone with ATT and got them to expedite it for same day as soon as it got processed and looks like the kept their word they promised me 24-48 hours and it was shipped in just that time with 24 delivery to home time thanks ATT.  I guess being with you guys 13 years is paying off 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered mine on Nov 5 so I am guessing it won't ship for at least another week Smiley Sad

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

@Bluemax189 have you heard anything yet?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.