For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was one that got pushed back :(.. Still says Nov 3rd delivery date, but in progress.  Got an updated email a few days ago saying my window went from delivery date of Nov 3rd. to Nov. 17th-Nov. 28th.  They really being ATT and apple dropped the ball for me.  Tis life.  Next time Verizon it will be as companies only get one chance with me.  Everyone that got your phones on time enjoy them as it wasn't a First in first out type ordering as many on here ordered after the time I ordered.  ATT needs to learn to get there crud together.  Calling didn't help one bit.

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@nguyenple Welcome to club! We're in the same exact boat.  Just curious was your order an upgrade to a current phone?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

@nguyenple Same situation here. I ordered about 10 minutes after you. Let us know if you hear anything today. I ordered the 256 GB SG @ 5:10am. Fingers crossed.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

@jayroc yes it was an upgrade 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

I’ll make a post as soon as I see changes to my order. You guys do the same let’s keep each other informed.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I will too. I’m in the Nov2-Nov10 “in progress” club.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Had a shipping date of 11/2-11/10. Received email with tracking number to be delivered 11/3 this morning at 1am. 😀

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@samhallnc @nguyenple @RAM1299 we'll definitely have to keep each other informed.

I was an upgrade too btw, I wonder if that has any impact on the order. Probably not lol, just trying to find some reason other than dumb luck that I won't have my phone tomorrow.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

What time was your order placed?

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

October 27 at 4:31 AM EST.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.