The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

anyone seen reports of people who ordered from ATT getting tracking data, and if so are they shipping UPS or fedex

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour  I ordered directly through Apple.

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

@iChip16 wrote:

@FiveOhFour  I ordered directly through Apple.

@iChip16 yea thanks sorry i forgot that you told me that yesterday. (also crazy that you can quote posts if you post a reply and then edit the reply, but you can't quote them in your initial reply, they need to fix the forum) 

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

anyone seen reports of people who ordered from ATT getting tracking data, and if so are they shipping UPS or fedex

I saw somewhere where UPS was mentioned, but can’t officially confirm that other than to say I have tried the UPS “track by reference” option and can’t find any info for a shipment to me. Of course, there wouldn’t be info if ATT is shipping tomorrow. But I just don’t see why they would unnecessarily spend the $$ for overnight -ya know?

Mentor

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

I've seen one confirmed shipping confirmation - to someone in this thread located in in Puerto Rico and it was using USPS - which would make sense for that province - but that is it.

Absolutely nothing else.

To be honest - i'm not sure order confirm timestamps are really going to mean much at all. I think these things will ship according to you estimated shipping date/window or confirmed delivery date. It seems to be the only variable that both CS via chat and phone rely on to tell you when you're getting it.

It really is quite surprising that AT&T haven't pushed shipping updates out to people yet - can only assume they've shipped Overnight to everyone who has a delivery window for the 3rd - if not - then those posts about how AT&T weren't physically receiving stock from apple until the 3rd would seem to be accurate.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour, no worries. And, agreed, the whole layout is bizarre.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

any update on silver iphone X 256gb 11/2 - 11/10 

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Im stil on in progress 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Mines Still In Progress if you going off of your Order status. 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

there was a lot of confusion, i've worked for the company so its easy and common, every level of employee has multiple systems and tools at their disposal but most are only trained to use 1 or have access to one. this is what i higher level employee told me, and i was skeptical, but the next day i got an email saying my ship date had been changed from december 4-18th to november 2nd. They are almost certainly shipping most overnight on the 2nd, i just am expecting to at least have labels being created at this point. 

708B349D-F0CF-48F4-8718-3B9F3AB77313.jpegChat log from 10/29F1962315-8382-4166-983B-170B17985496.jpeg

2 Attachments

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.