The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

@ODoyleRulz WOW...that's crazy. That's the kinda inconstancy that is so maddening. When I had to good orders going, one with ATT and one with Apple, I should have just executed on both...LOL

Mentor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

@PopWarner I had the same sort of problems getting shuffled around, not finalizing the order etc until 2:37 am CST. I feared that with all the lags and issues I had with the website that I was going to be too late to receive a launch date iPhone too.

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

@GorgeousGeorge Yup....very frustrating in this day and age. I mean they knew demand would be great. I imagine they can utilize some sort of AWS/Azure type of virtualization to scale up their systems for this period.

It feels like every single time they say "There was much higher interest than we expected"...., which I feel like is code for, "it costs alotta money to scale up resources and we know you will just keep trying anyways, so...." LOL

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

6 years ago

Mine is still processing, estimated shipping date November 2 to November 10.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Hi, I ordered my iPhone X on the AT&T website at midnight on the 27th and confirmed it. The order status screen has said "preparing to ship" for the last few days with a "delivery by" date of November 3. Today is November 1st and it still doesn't show shipped. Am I going to get it on the 3rd? Thanks for any info.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

IMG_4665.JPGHoping a delivery of Friday holds true! 

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

So i have a delivery by date if nov 3, does that mean it won’t come by that day?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I'm in the same boat - in fact they just pushed mine up to December 4-18! Very frustrating, and bad business.

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

I went though the samething with the black 7plus last year 😫 I’m hoping it comes Friday too. You ordered yours earlier than me so figures crossed.🤞

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

@SomeRandomGuy Man, I'm sorry. That stinks.

How did you find out? Via email or just checking the site?

What time was your order confirmed at?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.